Lower control arm issue

Rossoneri9

First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Gobi JKU
Sup everyone, looking for some advice on what to do. Was installing a leveling kit and while torquing down the bolt that secures the brake line bracket to the lower control arm, it snapped off. Im not sure what to do besides buy a whole new control arm. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

DA507FDD-B6E7-4EA4-972A-B2E2A9684D52.jpeg
Sponsored

TJDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Motorized toy collector
Any shop with a welder would be able to easily attach another threaded piece back on.
Or, crisscross a couple zip ties to hold the bracket on. My old TJ had its rear brake line brackets held on to aftermarket control arms with zip ties. They lasted for over a decade!

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
I have 4 spares with low mileage, I will ship you one for whatever shipping costs. I am in MA

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
Since you have lifted the front and have shock extensions, you can likely pry open the bracket from around the hose, and do away with it all together. This method is specified in several lift instructions, and the way I have been running, with no problems. I cut the stud off of the arms I am using to prevent it from snagging on anything.

OP
OP

Rossoneri9

First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Gobi JKU
Sup everyone, looking for some advice on what to do. Was installing a leveling kit and while torquing down the bolt that secures the brake line bracket to the lower control arm, it snapped off. Im not sure what to do besides buy a whole new control arm. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Jeep Gladiator Lower control arm issue DA507FDD-B6E7-4EA4-972A-B2E2A9684D52
Any shop with a welder would be able to easily attach another threaded piece back on.
Or, crisscross a couple zip ties to hold the bracket on. My old TJ had its rear brake line brackets held on to aftermarket control arms with zip ties. They lasted for over a decade!
Thanks for the advice, ill probably just zip tie lol

Sponsored

OP
OP

Rossoneri9

First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Gobi JKU
I have 4 spares with low mileage, I will ship you one for whatever shipping costs. I am in MA
Sounds good, i have a rubicon model not sure if they are all the same

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
They are all the same.
Sponsored