First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Sales
Have the fab four stubby front bumper on my Overland and trying to decide what to do about lower skid plate. Currently considering Rampage HD Skid Plate or the LCR skid plate. Not sure if the skid plate is really necessary so the other option im considering is chopping the brackets and going with no skid plate. Any advice and /or pics would be appreciated.
Sponsored

FLUndertaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport, 1986 Jeep CJ7
I wouldnt cut the brackets off that’s for sure.
I am still deciding on a front bumper. May go Hauk, motobilt, or rock hard. Some had an integrated skid others dont. If what I get doesn’t, I will definetly buy a separate one. Way too much vulnerable stuff under there to not have some protection. If you never leave the asphalt maybe but why then would you need an aftermarket bumper? Just my $.02

OP
OP
rig14port

rig14port

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Sales
Update: Fab Fours Stubby no longer on the truck but I did decide to go with the Rampage Trailcrawler Lower skid plate without light bar. Worked perfectly paired together and protected the exposes components vs having no skid plate.

I still have it uninstalled in Birmingham, AL if anyone is interested in purchasing.
Sponsored