Magnuson Supercharger and 1.5" Rock Krawler Lift Installed

iFox

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Jeep Gladiator - Gecko
I just installed the Magnuson TVS1900 Supercharger along with a 1.5" Rock Krawler lift. I spent hours researching what to get and although I regret not getting a 2.5" lift I'm very happy with the minor adjustment. I chose Magnuson supercharger because of it's stock look and reserved mapping. Wanted to keep the manufacture warranty. After install I couldn't be happier with the power. Now it feels like a Jeep that goes. I went to pass a car and my passenger was like "Holy #$%^, didn't know Jeeps go that fast."

Currently I have stock intake and exhaust with the default mapping from the manufacturer and have plenty of power with no whine. If looking for a sleeper this setup will run great.

For those in the area I had Petit's Auto & Performance in Minong, WI do the install. They did a great job and worth every penny. They are detailed oriented, great to talk with, and I trust them 100% with my Jeep.

If using a sport or overland I do recommend at least the 1.5" lift. Definately makes it look more like a Jeep without a dent in the budget. I'm very happy with it. However if going for a lift with bigger tires I wouldn't waste another thought on getting a 2.5" lift.

IMG_20220318_190819404.jpg
Sponsored

DQQSE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Ecodiesel
Occupation
Sprinkler Fitter
what a beauty. Saw a 21’ gecko green for sale over in Marinette earlier this year. Got a video of the spool up lol. Would like to hear it rip. Over in Minong ya say? We are always up in Webb Lake for summer.