• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Texas Magnuson Supercharger

JTPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Rubicon
Occupation
Proto Shop Technician
I had it on from Oct. 2020 to March of 2021, roughly 6000 miles. Removed for an engine swap as I just wanted a V8 and luckily I was able to do it.

Going to throw in my unlocked PCM, I believe you can take it into your local dealer and have it flashed with your OS then you can start tuning or hit up DAVECS1 and see about using his tune as long as the dealer does not lock the PCM, that would be something for you to talk to them about. Either way you are getting a $350.00 PCM with the deal.
All hoses with be included so you will not need to modify any of your factory hoses to install. Plus replacement spark plugs.

So as to no confusion. I live in Kansas but it will be available for pickup in Austin TX at my sons home. The engine swap is being done in Texas.

$5250.00 will ship and may help with shipping costs depending on deal made.

Jeep Gladiator Magnuson Supercharger supercharger
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
JTPatriot

JTPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Rubicon
Occupation
Proto Shop Technician
Supercharger is now off and available.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Tempting

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
Just bought his Tazer, but part of me wants to go all in and just take everything attached to his truck lol

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
This is a killer deal!!!!! If your thinking of doing it, this is probably the most cost effective bet your gonna find. JT is a solid guy, and I would be happy to support the tune for his sale.

Sponsored

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
Assuming this would be a fortune to ship?

OP
OP
JTPatriot

JTPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Rubicon
Occupation
Proto Shop Technician
Going to get the weight and box size and try to get a few estimates on shipping so as to have some idea.

OP
OP
JTPatriot

JTPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Rubicon
Occupation
Proto Shop Technician

Did a quick and dirty estimate from me to Los Angles, CA and just picked a zip code. Looks to be around the $250 mark to ship, just an estimate.

SteveInOrlando

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Software Design
How is the tuning done for this? Is it just a flash, is it a tuner module? Sorry, my last boosted vehicle had a full aftermarket fuel management system.

Sponsored

OP
OP
JTPatriot

JTPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Rubicon
Occupation
Proto Shop Technician
Tuning is done by flash, like HPTuners. That is what I was using. If you already have HPTuners you could use forum member DAVECS1's file that he has created. Sounds to be doing rather well from what I am reading.

SteveInOrlando

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Software Design
Tuning is done by flash, like HPTuners. That is what I was using. If you already have HPTuners you could use forum member DAVECS1's file that he has created. Sounds to be doing rather well from what I am reading.
OK, so that is where you were talking about sending the computer off to get it unlocked. Ok, I am learning as I go on this. The last time I did this to a vehicle, I payed someone to do all the installs then I just had to learn how to adjust the fuel curves as needed.

DAVECS1 seems to have been killing it, but my Gladiator is a manual so I don't know if I could use his file. I saw there is a forum member close to a tune though by working with Magnuson, so I am sure there is a tune available.

Thanks, thinking about the supercharger, just waiting to see how big my tax bill is this year. I am also trying to figure out what all else I need to get. Would suck to by the unit and have to leave it on the shelf in the garage for a year while saving money for other stuff to make it work.

OP
OP
JTPatriot

JTPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Rubicon
Occupation
Proto Shop Technician
Yes, need to get the ECM unlocked. I know HPtuners offers that service. So you would need that, some form of tuning software, seems like most are using HPTuners. If you buy HPTuners new you can usually get a number of licenses for use in tuning the ECM and TCM. It takes 3 or 4 licenses to tune the Gladiator. Are you running a Tazer mini? If not you will need a security bypass cable that can be bought thru HPtuners. If you already have or plan on getting a Tazer JL mini you will not need the security cable as the Tazer already bypasses the SGW module.
I can tell you this, even if a person was to buy the supercharger new, one would still need the tuning software to be able to load any tune updates from Magnuson or any tuning one would want to do to optimize the supercharger. This one I am selling is $1000 less than the tuners kit (no tune included) that would be enough to buy most if not all of the items I referred to earlier.

If you have any other questions I will do my best to answer them.

OP
OP
JTPatriot

JTPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Rubicon
Occupation
Proto Shop Technician
Updated contents of post
Sponsored