First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
Now that the title may have got your attention . . . I must confess, it's not quite what your expecting ! ?

Gonna need another assistance with a video upload - to make this "Fun" ! V6E19 / the newest for Chris Shontz's
venture4wd.com
explorations !

"Venture Forward" / "Venture Four Wheel Drive" (take your pick) is the continuing saga of a man Confronting HIS Inner Demons and Overland Explorations as a way to perhaps Avoid and Confront them simultaneously, imho ?

THE latest installment has him Back "Home," well his Mothers home, and his Storage Garage - he's divorces and has a teenage son in Pennsylvania . . . S1E1 can fill you in on his initial build (JK) if your not familiar .
To be honest, I have a love / hate relationship with Chris (figuratively speaking :clap: ) . I've come to find the videos tediously & monotonously boring . . . ! He needs to find a Hobby that he can incorporate into his videos and/or start using that drone he was gifted ! But, I can't stop watching, . . . it's my Go-To Saturday Morning "Coffee and Chair" TV-viewing (dis)pleasure ? Perfect amount of time (~26 to 30 minutes) to complete my coffee-experience and then run off to the bathroom and "crap" ! :LOL: :headbang: :swear:, hey it's the coffee . . . gets the juices flowing :CWL: :clap: !

Back to the video -- if not interested in the Lead Up to the Gladiator, time stamp 14:56, the Gladiator is taken for a spin, by Chris & the sales manager of his local PA. Dealership (where he bought his current JK) .
If you want to know if Chris is gonna "upgrade" to a JT you'll just have to watch ! This video IS insightful into the "mind" of the Man and also of the Gladiator . . . s slightly different point of view . . . enjoy ! :like: .
Now for that HELP with the download, please . . . . ps, an hour or so later, Any thoughts or comments on the Video ?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
Now that the title may have got your attention . . . I must confess, it's not quite what your expecting ! ?

Gonna need another assistance with a video upload - to make this "Fun" ! V6E19 / the newest for Chris Shontz's
venture4wd.com
explorations !

"Venture Forward" / "Venture Four Wheel Drive" (take your pick) is the continuing saga of a man Confronting HIS Inner Demons and Overland Explorations as a way to perhaps Avoid and Confront them simultaneously, imho ?

THE latest installment has him Back "Home," well his Mothers home, and his Storage Garage - he's divorces and has a teenage son in Pennsylvania . . . S1E1 can fill you in on his initial build (JK) if your not familiar .
To be honest, I have a love / hate relationship with Chris (figuratively speaking :clap: ) . I've come to find the videos tediously & monotonously boring . . . ! He needs to find a Hobby that he can incorporate into his videos and/or start using that drone he was gifted ! But, I can't stop watching, . . . it's my Go-To Saturday Morning "Coffee and Chair" TV-viewing (dis)pleasure ? Perfect amount of time (~26 to 30 minutes) to complete my coffee-experience and then run off to the bathroom and "crap" ! :LOL: :headbang: :swear:, hey it's the coffee . . . gets the juices flowing :CWL: :clap: !

Back to the video -- if not interested in the Lead Up to the Gladiator, time stamp 14:56, the Gladiator is taken for a spin, by Chris & the sales manager of his local PA. Dealership (where he bought his current JK) .
If you want to know if Chris is gonna "upgrade" to a JT you'll just have to watch ! This video IS insightful into the "mind" of the Man and also of the Gladiator . . . s slightly different point of view . . . enjoy ! :like: .
Now for that HELP with the download, please . . . .
Hmm is this on YouTube? Maybe copy a link

OP
OP
Lou3.6

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Hmm is this on YouTube? Maybe copy a link
Hi Rex, by now you surely know I am a "moron" when it comes to any of that download stuff - yes it is on the tube, CAN YOU HELP ? THANKS

OP
OP
Lou3.6

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

Sponsored

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
WOW YOU DID IT EVEN BEFORE I GOT TO ADD MY REQUEST TO YOU ! ! ! I LOVE YOU , but not that kind of love, :LOL::CWL: .
Your welcome man technology is complicating! I just simply went on the website you provided held down on the video and saved the URL for that video and pasted it to the forums. I'm doing this on my phone but on a computer you would probably right click on the video to copy video URL and past to forum reply. Hope it helps in the future. Keep on jeeping on!:like:

Screenshot_20190525-131436.png

OP
OP
Lou3.6

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Your welcome man technology is complicating! I just simply went on the website you provided held down on the video and saved the URL for that video and pasted it to the forums. I'm doing this on my phone but on a computer you would probably right click on the video to copy video URL and past to forum reply. Hope it helps in the future. Keep on jeeping on!:like:

Screenshot_20190525-131436.png
Here is the "problem" -- quoting some of your words -- "complicated," "simply went," "saved the URL" ( to where & how do you retrieve it? where-in lies 1 of "my issues" :whew: ), not to mention "paste it," "probably," & "paste to," ! ! ? I think for now I'll just rely on the Good Graces of my fellow human . . . like YOU . :) :) :) . ps; but I will experiment a bit with it and see if I can make it work . I have a "stupid" flip phone (like my hero GIBBS, ha !) .

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
Here is the "problem" -- quoting some of your words -- "complicated," "simply went," "saved the URL" ( to where & how do you retrieve it? where-in lies 1 of "my issues" :whew: ), not to mention "paste it," "probably," & "paste to," ! ! ? I think for now I'll just rely on the Good Graces of my fellow human . . . like YOU . :) :) :) . ps; but I will experiment a bit with it and see if I can make it work . I have a "stupid" flip phone (like my hero GIBBS, ha !) .
Once the URL is saved simply go to a reply or go to what you want to post the URL to hold down your finger on what you want to post it to or if your using a computer right click in the area you want to post it and it should show paste. Simply hit paste and it should work

Screenshot_20190525-133549.png

Screenshot_20190525-133801.png

OP
OP
Lou3.6

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
You truly are my Saint; and stubbornly helpful ? :clap: :like: . . . next thing I know (hope for) would really be insightfully helpful is a Video-Tutorial showing me via your computer ! Now there's an idea ! ? Probably could help any other "geriatrics" out there too ! ? Maybe could be a Newbie Geriatric Primer for signing up requirement ! ? ha .

Sponsored

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
You truly are my Saint; and stubbornly helpful ? :clap: :like: . . . next thing I know (hope for) would really be insightfully helpful is a Video-Tutorial showing me via your computer ! Now there's an idea ! ? Probably could help any other "geriatrics" out there too ! ? Maybe could be a Newbie Geriatric Primer for signing up requirement ! ? ha .
I aim to please :LOL:

OP
OP
Lou3.6

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

venture4wd.com
explorations !

Now for that HELP with the download, please . . . . ps, an hour or so later, Any thoughts or comments on the Video ?
I'm waiting ! ?
Sponsored