First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Police Officer
I'm planning on doing this--was wondering if anyone knew what would be the best option to start with. I'm not a fan of the flowmaster option. Was thinking arb or aevs option. Lemme know if anyone else has done this or tried!

Thanks guys
Sponsored

Chocolyle

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR Sarge Green MT
Occupation
Technical Sales / Security
Rugged Ridge High & Low Mount. No hood cutting the hood for this one! I ran the high mount since spring and switched to the low for winter. I have had zero issues with mine. I also painted mine body color with some black highlights.

Minor draw back, to access the battery or factory Aux switch connections you need to remove part of it. Not terrible, just an extra step.

https://ruggedridge.com/p/rugged-ridge-amfib-snorkel/v/jeep/gladiator/2021/

Montana_Wildcat

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ram Power Wagon
Occupation
#BBN #RaiderNation
Rugged Ridge High & Low Mount. No hood cutting the hood for this one! I ran the high mount since spring and switched to the low for winter. I have had zero issues with mine. I also painted mine body color with some black highlights.

Minor draw back, to access the battery or factory Aux switch connections you need to remove part of it. Not terrible, just an extra step.

https://ruggedridge.com/p/rugged-ridge-amfib-snorkel/v/jeep/gladiator/2021/
I've been thinking about the Rugged Ridge High/Low, as well....but it literally says "All models except Mojave." How did you get it to work with the higher cowl?

NCLife

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Mojave
I've been thinking about the Rugged Ridge High/Low, as well....but it literally says "All models except Mojave." How did you get it to work with the higher cowl?
I had that snorkel on my JLURā€¦.it will not work unless they come up with a cowl replacement base made for the Mojave (which I have now). When I moved from the JLUR I stripped most of my mods and was disappointed I couldnā€™t move the snorkel. The ā€œbase plateā€ thing you mount the snorkel to is a totally different size. I didnā€™t see any way to mod it to work.

Rubi-Zero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT, 2020 JLUR, S5
Itā€™s been done with the Mopar version. If you look up the member HRDWURC, he has the mopar one installed. Took a little modification to the bracket and instead of using the template to cut the hole in the hood, he said it would be a tighter fit if you cut your own hole, because the hood sits up higher.

When I get around to it, Iā€™d like to modify an AEV snorkel since none of them bolt right up, plus I want to use the cyclone prefilter.

The Rugged Ridge one would need some modifying to the cowl portion. maybe take both cowls and cut them and combined the two to make it work. Just a thought but havenā€™t looked into it because Iā€™m more interested in the other style.

would love to see your outcome when you finish this project, so please post up some pics along the way if you tackle this.

Sponsored

Chocolyle

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR Sarge Green MT
Occupation
Technical Sales / Security
Sorry I did not know the Mojave had a different cowl. Disused that on RR website this morning. Maybe reach out to them?
It is a very slick setup and works very well. Again no hood cutting or other non-reversible mods needed is the main reason for me.

Choice Mojave

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
Occupation
Chihuahua Wrangler
The Amfib snorkel by RR, is IMHO the best designed snorkel. Unfortunately I am also a future Mojave owner. I wrote to RR, to see if they have any plans to make a kit for us Mojave owners. Maybe some more interest shown by owners may convince them to do this? Worth a try?

1996XJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Cherokee , 2021 JTMojave (punjabi), 22 gobiator
Occupation
Hot Dog proprietor
The Amfib snorkel by RR, is IMHO the best designed snorkel. Unfortunately I am also a future Mojave owner. I wrote to RR, to see if they have any plans to make a kit for us Mojave owners. Maybe some more interest shown by owners may convince them to do this? Worth a try?
off topic but i said it once, i will say it again, that is a damn fine chihuahua !

Choice Mojave

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
Occupation
Chihuahua Wrangler
off topic but i said it once, i will say it again, that is a damn fine chihuahua !
Maybe off topic... BUT can always make time for my ChaCha. Thanks Brotha :involve:

Green_Gladiator

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave, 22 NX350 F-Sport
Occupation
Commercial HVAC
Wrote to RR yesterday about this as well ... let's see if they have plans for the Mojave!

Sponsored

Choice Mojave

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
Occupation
Chihuahua Wrangler
Wrote to RR yesterday about this as well ... let's see if they have plans for the Mojave!
Good for you! Hope some other Jeepers, do the same! I do not regret ordering the Mojave, but I am beginning to realize more & more some of the limits in the aftermarket, like the snorkels, light mounts (windshield/cowl), even the front bumper because of the skid plate having to hold the remote reservoir, and wheels even... because of the backspacing.:angry:

Green_Gladiator

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave, 22 NX350 F-Sport
Occupation
Commercial HVAC
Good for you! Hope some other Jeepers, do the same! I do not regret ordering the Mojave, but I am beginning to realize more & more some of the limits in the aftermarket, like the snorkels, light mounts (windshield/cowl), even the front bumper because of the skid plate having to hold the remote reservoir, and wheels even... because of the backspacing.:angry:
Could not have said it better myself šŸ» ...

Sonoran_Mohavey

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Real Estate Development
You can make the Mojave skid work with most bumpers, and the rubicon skid fits the Mojave fine as well. Donā€™t over stress it before you even have the rig, youā€™ll take out the fun by worrying lol

Iā€™ve got the rubicon skid on mine and it shields the resiā€™s on the shocks perfect.

There are plenty of light mounts that work as well.

As for the wheels, not sure what you mean about that.

As for the snorkel, it CAN be done. Not 100% sure how but I know someone has made the AEV fit. Which I plan to do soon.

Jeep Gladiator Making a snorkel fit for the Mojave 41F92369-D6FD-4711-8BE4-D2E7C9D171EA

Choice Mojave

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
Occupation
Chihuahua Wrangler
You can make the Mojave skid work with most bumpers, and the rubicon skid fits the Mojave fine as well. Donā€™t over stress it before you even have the rig, youā€™ll take out the fun by worrying lol

Iā€™ve got the rubicon skid on mine and it shields the resiā€™s on the shocks perfect.

There are plenty of light mounts that work as well.

As for the wheels, not sure what you mean about that.

As for the snorkel, it CAN be done. Not 100% sure how but I know someone has made the AEV fit. Which I plan to do soon.

Jeep Gladiator Making a snorkel fit for the Mojave 41F92369-D6FD-4711-8BE4-D2E7C9D171EA
Thank you. So waiting on my order, I am left to aimlessly shopping or cruising the forum :crying: . I guess that is part of the"fun", figuring things out..... and maybe overthinking things to death. Which is inevitable while waiting. I find myself second guessing even the options I orderedšŸ˜‘šŸ˜«

Sonoran_Mohavey

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Real Estate Development
Thank you. So waiting on my order, I am left to aimlessly shopping or cruising the forum :crying: . I guess that is part of the"fun", figuring things out..... and maybe overthinking things to death. Which is inevitable while waiting. I find myself second guessing even the options I orderedšŸ˜‘šŸ˜«
lol, I know the feeling. Youā€™re going to love it. I had that same thought intially tooā€¦ that ā€œshoot, the mojave might limit a lot of my optionsā€ but enough guys are figuring it out and so am I! Excited to see your rig!
Sponsored