First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JT Rubicon - Delivered 7/23
Occupation
Attorney
Anyone had any good experiences with any dealers in or near Maryland? I guess I'm looking to order below invoice somewhere in the area and then maybe have a good relationship with the dealer for add ons later.
Sponsored

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant

LidLess07X

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU Recon, 2001 TJ Sport, 2018 Mustang GT PP1 with Roush S.C.
Craig Benner at Koons Jeep in Virginia is your best resource for pricing on factory orders. Even though they are a Va. dealer, they can do all the Maryland paper work for you and get your Md tags. I ordered my 2018 JK from him and it was a pleasant experience. Andrew at Ourisman in Clarksville is nice to deal with too

block

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep jk
i also was looking for a maryland dealer i talked to Craig Benner at Koons Jeep in Virginia he does 5% below invoice without any control number or having to qualify for and special rebates... very straight forward and easy to deal with .

SleepyJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Firecracker Red Gladiator LE
I'm buying my LE from Ourisman at Clarksville. Not the best deal below invoice but $2500 under MSRP and I am in the middle of a move and didn't want to drive to Tri City in NC. I am sure you can negotiate with everyone since you are not looking for an LE and they will eventually give you a deal on your JT - just don't relent lol Good Luck!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Kjm18

Kjm18

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Attorney
I'm buying my LE from Ourisman at Clarksville. Not the best deal below invoice but $2500 under MSRP and I am in the middle of a move and didn't want to drive to Tri City in NC. I am sure you can negotiate with everyone since you are not looking for an LE and they will eventually give you a deal on your JT - just don't relent lol Good Luck!
This would be the dealer I would want to go to. When I reached out they said MSRP and no fees. Craig in NOVA e-mailed me back with a 5% under invoice quote. I can just make the Gladiator so much cooler with the savings. I doubt Ourisman will match Koons, but I will find out soon.

SleepyJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Firecracker Red Gladiator LE
This would be the dealer I would want to go to. When I reached out they said MSRP and no fees. Craig in NOVA e-mailed me back with a 5% under invoice quote. I can just make the Gladiator so much cooler with the savings. I doubt Ourisman will match Koons, but I will find out soon.
Yeah definitely - if you are not in a hurry then you should just get the best deal. I was at the dealership this weekend to finish my paperwork ahead of time so that I can pick it up when the truck is delivered and I saw people paying MSRP and over for the Gladiator... #shrugs

OP
OP
Kjm18

Kjm18

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Attorney

Jeepmk01

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
You can check out Adams Jeep in Aberdeen Maryland they do all sorts of add-ons and upgrade from them

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator Rubicon, triumph rocket iii roadster
You can check out Adams Jeep in Aberdeen Maryland they do all sorts of add-ons and upgrade from them
I tried with them and they want 5k over msrp. Not cool.

Sponsored

PicklesJ

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT-S/MT &'10 Wrangler JKU-S
Occupation
Retired (military & civil service)
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone had any good experiences with any dealers in or near Maryland? I guess I'm looking to order below invoice somewhere in the area and then maybe have a good relationship with the dealer for add ons later.
I just bought a Sport S from Tate in Frederick, MD (Mike Finn was the salesman). I went back to them - bought a JK Sport Unlimited in 2010. Have always gotten a good vibe from visits to various departments.

jmdusza01

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
RN
Thompson Jeep in Edgewood. Tisha is an amazing salesperson to ask for.

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
Here's my input.

Tim got me in at 8.3% below invoice

PXL_20210927_002713823.jpg

CoachRich

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Importer Exporter
How about service at Md. Dealers.

For those of us in the Carroll county area - What dealerships would you recommend for scheduled services? Century in Mt. Airy and Ourisman off of 108 in Clarksville are probably the easiest for me to get to. Any issues or recommendations with/for either of them?
Sponsored