• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

New Jersey MB Quart JS1-316 6-1/2" 3-way speaker system — Jeep Wrangler (JL) and Gladiator JT

NJKen

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Central New Jersey Pickup preferred . These are brand new and never opened. I’m out of return window so I would lose tax and shipping in return anyway so I’m selling these speakers for $500 which is a couple bucks less than retail and you save the tax and shipping.

Take to the (off) road with better sound

It's fun tricking out your Jeep for tooling around town or going overland. But before you start bolting gear onto the outside, why not improve the audio inside? MB Quart makes it well worth your time with their JS1-316 speaker system. This system takes the place of your existing upper and lower dash speakers, but that's where the similarity ends — its paper/mica 6-1/2" midbass woofers and the 3-1/2" coaxial speakers with 3/4" titanium dome tweeters kick out sound that'll make you realize exactly what you were missing before.

Plug 'em in

You'll find the 6-1/2" midbass woofers enclosed in Jeep-specific enclosures that replace the existing lower dash speakers, while the 3-1/2" coaxials fit neatly into the upper dash speaker location. All the components come with factory-compatible plugs — no splicing required. MB Quart provides vehicle-specific instructions to eliminate the guesswork, too.

Installation Note: This is not a difficult installation, but it requires significant dash disassembly. If you don't have experience with this type of project, please consult a professional.

375C5155-C6C2-4FF6-9CC8-5C398DB7130C.jpeg

13AD2B5F-77DF-4BCD-911A-2BB03952D56E.jpeg

75586BAE-7D9F-4EEF-B4E7-3DF086FE98FC.jpeg
Sponsored

DaddyJack&theGals

First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
CEO
Central New Jersey Pickup preferred . These are brand new and never opened. I’m out of return window so I would lose tax and shipping in return anyway so I’m selling these speakers for $500 which is a couple bucks less than retail and you save the tax and shipping.

Take to the (off) road with better sound

It's fun tricking out your Jeep for tooling around town or going overland. But before you start bolting gear onto the outside, why not improve the audio inside? MB Quart makes it well worth your time with their JS1-316 speaker system. This system takes the place of your existing upper and lower dash speakers, but that's where the similarity ends — its paper/mica 6-1/2" midbass woofers and the 3-1/2" coaxial speakers with 3/4" titanium dome tweeters kick out sound that'll make you realize exactly what you were missing before.

Plug 'em in

You'll find the 6-1/2" midbass woofers enclosed in Jeep-specific enclosures that replace the existing lower dash speakers, while the 3-1/2" coaxials fit neatly into the upper dash speaker location. All the components come with factory-compatible plugs — no splicing required. MB Quart provides vehicle-specific instructions to eliminate the guesswork, too.

Installation Note: This is not a difficult installation, but it requires significant dash disassembly. If you don't have experience with this type of project, please consult a professional.

Jeep Gladiator MB Quart JS1-316 6-1/2" 3-way speaker system —  Jeep Wrangler (JL) and Gladiator JT 75586BAE-7D9F-4EEF-B4E7-3DF086FE98FC

Jeep Gladiator MB Quart JS1-316 6-1/2" 3-way speaker system —  Jeep Wrangler (JL) and Gladiator JT 75586BAE-7D9F-4EEF-B4E7-3DF086FE98FC

Still have these?

OP
OP
NJKen

NJKen

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
$475

OP
OP
NJKen

NJKen

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
$450

I think I am approaching that mark where if I don't sell they are getting installed LoL

Sponsored

lowso

First Name
carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Occupation
cocksman
Do these work with the factory alpine system?

OP
OP
NJKen

NJKen

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do these work with the factory alpine system?
Yes, they are the “plug and play” upgrade for the speakers in the front. The reason I’m selling is only because I have a DS18 soundbar installed already and the front speakers will never be able to compete.

OP
OP
NJKen

NJKen

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BTT... Open to reasonable offers.

I can ship but they are heavy and will be $$$ but perhaps we can work it out.

OP
OP
NJKen

NJKen

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BTT
Sponsored