Sponsored

Meet-Ups Canceled due to Virus?

The Peripatetic Cajun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Good Afternoon all, looking and hoping that there will be a cure, and end to this pandemic going on, praying that all will be healed and cured as well as those around don’t catch, or spread this virus too.

If there’s a chance the these Overlanding adventures, Jeep Jamborees, And Meet-Ups don’t cancel plans, or want to continue the journey, I’ll be right there with the bravest bringing bleach, T.P., sanitizer, and big smiles for all. Looking forward to getting out of this house, town, state and into my Jeep and screaming at my windshield for what it’s worth. If anyone knows or hears about any gathering, Overlanding, meetup, hell even a group Waffle-House Parking Lot Party...I’d love to come. Anywhere in the Lower 48 that is...just a few days heads up if able...Thanks for the info in advance, hope to see you there as well, healthy and happy. All the best!!!
Sponsored

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
Look at the regional groups on this site for meet ups.
A lot of guys from N.C. do trips to Uhwahrie (sp?)

OP
OP
The Peripatetic Cajun

The Peripatetic Cajun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Look at the regional groups on this site for meet ups.
A lot of guys from N.C. do trips to Uhwahrie (sp?)
Thanks, didn’t know they had a place on this site for that, awesome!!

SgtMajTomahawk

First Name
Lawren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Good Afternoon all, looking and hoping that there will be a cure, and end to this pandemic going on, praying that all will be healed and cured as well as those around don’t catch, or spread this virus too.

If there’s a chance the these Overlanding adventures, Jeep Jamborees, And Meet-Ups don’t cancel plans, or want to continue the journey, I’ll be right there with the bravest bringing bleach, T.P., sanitizer, and big smiles for all. Looking forward to getting out of this house, town, state and into my Jeep and screaming at my windshield for what it’s worth. If anyone knows or hears about any gathering, Overlanding, meetup, hell even a group Waffle-House Parking Lot Party...I’d love to come. Anywhere in the Lower 48 that is...just a few days heads up if able...Thanks for the info in advance, hope to see you there as well, healthy and happy. All the best!!!
There is no cure for the Flu. Never has been.

Sponsored

OP
OP
The Peripatetic Cajun

The Peripatetic Cajun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There is no cure for the Flu. Never has been.
Ah, yes...Well, there’s always that....perhaps the common cold has a way of being more famous than we could’ve ever thought possible. Still, I’m not one to give up Hope on either account...If this is either Nature’s way or the Govt.’s idea of thinning the herd I’d proffer more than just homeopathic remedies, preventative measures, and sanitary conditions as possible cures, but prayer and positive thoughts never hurt either.

SuburbanGP88

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Retired
They are cracking down for sure. I saw on YouTube how even regular plazas that are open with big lots being shut down because people were just going there to hang out with their super cars or other car show cars. The police blocked the lots off and put up signs prohibiting people who want to gather for car hang outs. It was that specific.

Don't know how they'll do it for off road gatherings though. Cops on ATVs?
Sponsored