Sponsored

Merry Christmas! Gladiator Rescues Santa Claus on Snowy Trail

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
Not me, but a fun video from a local (to me) JT owner I follow on YouTube! A few cringe-worthy parts with respect to a bit of a lack of safety, tho. Some great cinematography on this and other videos on his channel, too.

Sponsored

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
That was an awesome video!

spazzyfry123

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR (Sold) - Now Land Cruiser
Occupation
ME
This channel has been a recent discovery of mine and quickly becoming one of my favorites. Fun!

Chaimstein

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Punk'n on order, 1965 Pontiac 2+2
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Not me, but a fun video from a local (to me) JT owner I follow on YouTube! A few cringe-worthy parts with respect to a bit of a lack of safety, tho. Some great cinematography on this and other videos on his channel, too.

It is a good video. I watched it on my big screen and it looked great. Seeing a Gladiator with chains on was cool. A Rubicon that requires chains to get through snow is really pushing it.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
jurfie

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
Thanks for the positive feedback guys! This is my video/channel. I've always browsed this forum but I just finally registered when I saw this thread so I could reply. I'm headed out into some snow again this morning for another adventure.
Welcome Shaun! Love your channel and your JTR.

Campo

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler, 2014 Mustang GT, 2020 Sting Grey JT (being built)
Great video beautiful scenery.

Iron Wolfpack

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Red Rubicon Gladiator LE, 06 Range Rover Sport, 92 E350 Tailgating Bus (Howlin' Prowler); past Jeeps - 87 YJ, 02 TJ
Thanks for the positive feedback guys! This is my video/channel. I've always browsed this forum but I just finally registered when I saw this thread so I could reply. I'm headed out into some snow again this morning for another adventure.
Great video! I subscribed. I have to admit. I had a hard time watching those branches on the paint. But the scenic views you got were insane and that is a great use for that truck. Great job. I will keep on watching!

Last edited:

Shaun

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Adiator
Great video! I subscribed. I have to admit. I had a hard time watching those branches on the paint. But the scenic views you got were insane and that is a great use for that truck. Great job. I will keep on watching!
I had a hard time with it too, especially when I saw the result in the morning. It's an adventure vehicle though and if I was afraid of pin stripes all the time it wouldn't get used. Glad to have ripped off the bandaid.

Sponsored

JT_Todd

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Great Video! Spoiler Alert! Rudolph got in a fight with Prancer and broke his nose, couldn't light way, so it goes :CWL:

SmoothRegulator

First Name
Jens
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JT Overland Ecodiesel (EU spec)
Occupation
Teacher
Vehicle Showcase
Another truely amazing video, thanks Shaun.

Would you mind sharing which equipment you use to capture those images?

Shaun

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Adiator
Another truely amazing video, thanks Shaun.

Would you mind sharing which equipment you use to capture those images?
Sure, I shoot on a Panasonic GH4 in 4k, usually with a 7-14mm lens and with a Ronin-S gimbal. I also use various GoPros and a DJI Mavic 2 Pro drone.

spazzyfry123

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR (Sold) - Now Land Cruiser
Occupation
ME
Sure, I shoot on a Panasonic GH4 in 4k, usually with a 7-14mm lens and with a Ronin-S gimbal. I also use various GoPros and a DJI Mavic 2 Pro drone.
How do you like the drone? Been considering giving drone filming a shot as a hobby. Looking at the DJI Mavic Air and the 2 Pro like yours. I like the full collision detection with the Pro. Do they both offer object tracking?
Sponsored