First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon (WILD MED)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Just starting a thread for all things related to the Metalcloak suspension systems.

I PM'ed them on facebook today. They told me the current ETA for their 3.5" lift in 4-6wks out. After that once comes to market they will work on a 2.5" lift, followed by a higher lift.

So good news. It's coming!!
Sponsored

BrandRezake

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Controls Engineer/Entertainment Program Manager
Just starting a thread for all things related to the Metalcloak suspension systems.

I PM'ed them on facebook today. They told me the current ETA for their 3.5" lift in 4-6wks out. After that once comes to market they will work on a 2.5" lift, followed by a higher lift.

So good news. It's coming!!
Thank you for sharing this! I am on the fence about the fabtech one only because I originally wanted a 3.5" lift. Theirs is 3", which really isn't that different. But it really isn't available yet either. ‍♂

Mjolnir

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Willys, 2020 Gladiator
MC is one of, if not the highest quality lifts out there. It is worth the wait. My JK is entirely MC products and ive beaten the piss out of them. No issues so far besides needing to grease the control arm bushings (I have about 100,000 miles on those control arms and never did maintenance on them lol).

Sponsored

jeepdriva

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKR
Getting anxious for this. A lot of people waiting on Teraflex or MetalCloak, whoever hits the market first.

kpohanka

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Gladiator Rubicon, CRX Del Sol Sir, AP1 S2000
Getting anxious for this. A lot of people waiting on Teraflex or MetalCloak, whoever hits the market first.
looks like metalcloak will beat them. historically better lifts too IMO

kpohanka

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Gladiator Rubicon, CRX Del Sol Sir, AP1 S2000
2 weeks in thought I'd update. MC just told me the only thing that they're waiting on are the springs. Still said 4-6 weeks though.

Arms and track bar for the rear are done, I figure they'll be using the same front end components from the JL.

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Half of my wait to get a Gladiator is just the aftermarket stuff. I'll definitely be going w/ the MC setup when it comes out. I have the 2.5" GC Lite on my JKU and it rides so well I am kind of scared to sell the Jeep and move to a factory setup again.

Sponsored

Desert Outlaw

First Name
Desert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tomb Raider Rubicon, 2020 Rubicon Gladiator
I wouldn't run anything but a Metalcloak trackbar and control arms. Their Duroflex bushings are practically maintenance-free. I was given a free Gladiator adjustable front track bar, but I will only run a trackbar with a Duroflex bushing.