Metalcloak trackbar

tmorton1987

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Was wondering if anyone else has had an issue with the metalcloak front track bar. The one I was sent is 37” long with the joint all the way in. From what I am seeing most are around 33.5” all the way in. I tried calling them but no answer.
Thanks
Tim
Sponsored

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
MC is pretty good about answering their phones. I'd say try calling them back when they are open tomorrow and also shoot them an email tonight. I will say that they just got done doing a weekend sale so I'm sure the line were busy. also.. hey @Metalcloak, can you give a PM to the OP about his trackbar???

OP
OP

tmorton1987

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
I call MC yesterday morning and they overnighted the correct track bar. The one that was sent was a rear track bar for a JL.. Thank you to Eric at MC for making this right and overnighting the correct part.

Tim

Sponsored

LoJac963

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Damn my Rancho bar just arrived because I couldn't find anyone who did the MC track bar........

Commodus

First Name
Buck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue Gladiator, BMW X3
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I call MC yesterday morning and they overnighted the correct track bar. The one that was sent was a rear track bar for a JL.. Thank you to Eric at MC for making this right and overnighting the correct part.

Tim
Does anyone have any concerns opening the axle side bracket to fit the metalcloak track bar? Not sure if it will weaken the mount

gotswap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
MC customer service has always been top notch from previous experience. Nice to see they are still holding up to that

Commodus

First Name
Buck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue Gladiator, BMW X3
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I had no issues opening it up. You don’t take much metal off to make it fit.
Thanks, just seemed that it would weekend the bracket. Metalcloak, quality has always been first class and has been my go to for my build so prefer them over other manufacturers

CrazyCooter

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.overlandvehicledynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
1991 JEEP YJ, 2021 JTR Ecodiesel
Occupation
Specialty Off Road Shop Owner
Damn my Rancho bar just arrived because I couldn't find anyone who did the MC track bar........
Metal Cloak doesn't drop ship eliminating the internet sites where the guy is running out of his Mom's basement. You either have to order direct or from a local dealer.
Sponsored

Last edited: