Nashville-JTR

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Hey, Southern JT gang...

I'm thinking seriously about swapping my stock Falkon Wild Peak MT tires for the All Terrains instead. Most of my driving is going to be street, and the ATs are plenty rugged to handle the limited off-roading I might do a few times per year.

My MTs have about 1,600 miles on them. If anyone in the Nashville or surrounding areas is interested in buying them, let me know. Thanks!
Sponsored

desertfox73

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon LE, 2019 Raptor SCrew
Do you have pics of your MTs? I have a set of ATs, 1150 miles.

desertfox73

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey, Southern JT gang...

I'm thinking seriously about swapping my stock Falkon Wild Peak MT tires for the All Terrains instead. Most of my driving is going to be street, and the ATs are plenty rugged to handle the limited off-roading I might do a few times per year.

My MTs have about 1,600 miles on them. If anyone in the Nashville or surrounding areas is interested in buying them, let me know. Thanks!

OP
OP
Nashville-JTR

Nashville-JTR

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Sorry for the delay...been out of town and not on the forum.

If you're interested, I'll snap some pics and upload. Current mileage just turned over 2k. Let me know.

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford F150; '20 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
Hi guys. Glad to know there are local folks with Gladiators. I've seen a few around town, perhaps one of you. I don't live in Nashville, but do work here. Soon as my Gladiator gets here, we should try and get together.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Nashville-JTR

Nashville-JTR

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Hi guys. Glad to know there are local folks with Gladiators. I've seen a few around town, perhaps one of you. I don't live in Nashville, but do work here. Soon as my Gladiator gets here, we should try and get together.
Sounds great...I see from your bio you're getting a Gator? Can't wait to see that color in person. I've had my JTR for about 2 months and have still only seen 2 other JTs in Nashville, one black and one red. My wife saw a Punkin a couple of times a few weeks ago near us in Mt. Juliet.

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Sounds great...I see from your bio you're getting a Gator? Can't wait to see that color in person. I've had my JTR for about 2 months and have still only seen 2 other JTs in Nashville, one black and one red. My wife saw a Punkin a couple of times a few weeks ago near us in Mt. Juliet.
I've not seen a Punkin'. I work on Murfreesboro Rd in Nashville, and saw a couple silver ones & a white one down here. Saw a red one in Lebanon. Seen a few on I-40. I certainly am noticing them, and that there are a few out there. Yes, I cant wait to get the Gator one. The wife and I both like green, and hoping this will be unique. We will see. I will post pics as soon as I get it.

OP
OP
Nashville-JTR

Nashville-JTR

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I've not seen a Punkin'. I work on Murfreesboro Rd in Nashville, and saw a couple silver ones & a white one down here. Saw a red one in Lebanon. Seen a few on I-40. I certainly am noticing them, and that there are a few out there. Yes, I cant wait to get the Gator one. The wife and I both like green, and hoping this will be unique. We will see. I will post pics as soon as I get it.
Funny...you've probably seen my silver one. I work on Murfreesboro Rd just east of Briley Pkwy.

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Funny...you've probably seen my silver one. I work on Murfreesboro Rd just east of Briley Pkwy.
I may very well have! I'm at the corner of Murfreesboro & Fesslers.

Sponsored

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
We should definitely get together.

I drive past you every Monday when I head to the airport. This is mine:

IMG_5247.jpeg
Aren’t those the Abraham’s wheels? If so, I really like those and am giving some thought to getting them at some point.
Nice JT buddy. I’ll keep my eyes open for you.

OP
OP
Nashville-JTR

Nashville-JTR

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
We should definitely get together.

I drive past you every Monday when I head to the airport. This is mine:

IMG_5247.jpeg
Definitely. From the looks of the picture, I'm guessing you're not still looking for MTs :) Did you sell your Falken ATs?

desertfox73

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Definitely. From the looks of the picture, I'm guessing you're not still looking for MTs :) Did you sell your Falken ATs?
I actually didn't want to deal with the hassle of selling them (done that before with other vehicles) so I just wound up giving the wheels/tires away as a set. Paying it forward.

desertfox73

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aren’t those the Abraham’s wheels? If so, I really like those and am giving some thought to getting them at some point.
Nice JT buddy. I’ll keep my eyes open for you.
Thanks bud. And they're the Black Rhino Armory wheels, 20x12 with -44 offset. I looked at the Abrams too, liked them, but ultimately went a different direction.

JRW

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator
I sold mine on bookface for $600 in about an hour, I had 22 people wanting them before I could meet the guy.
Sponsored