Military Discount Proof?

Yanomami

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU 2018 Tundra
Hey guys. So i got a great deal on a JT in Michigan, however, when I told them I wanted the military discount added on top they told me it wasn't currently being offered. Are they lying? If someone can produce proof for me or point me in the direction that JEEP is doing a military discount on the Gladiator I would really appreciate that!! Ive already looked on Jeeps website and it states 2019 models... no 2020. Looking forward to your inputs! Thanks!
Sponsored

Bobh62000

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Pastor
Hey guys. So i got a great deal on a JT in Michigan, however, when I told them I wanted the military discount added on top they told me it wasn't currently being offered. Are they lying? If someone can produce proof for me or point me in the direction that JEEP is doing a military discount on the Gladiator I would really appreciate that!! Ive already looked on Jeeps website and it states 2019 models... no 2020. Looking forward to your inputs! Thanks!
That is not true, I got 7% plus my military discount in Texas.

relapsekg

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon; 2012 VW GTI ; 1999 S10 ZR2
Occupation
IT
I’m in Michigan, work for FCA and my dealer said there were no discounts including employee discount currently. I watched him check. Don’t know if it is temporary? I bought it anyway.

OP
OP

Yanomami

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU 2018 Tundra
Dang no kidding? I wonder if those that are getting " military " are really just getting another 500 off and they are calling it that without it being actually from " Jeep" I have a signed sales contract right now at about 5% below invoice. Just trying to add the military.

Phantom

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 TJ, 97 Ram Cummins, 13 Rally Fighter
Occupation
Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Bobh62000

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Pastor
At what dealership? Who was your sales person?
Here is what I was told by Steven Carrizales @ Mac Haik "If there is an available military rebate at the time you pick up ($500) and you are retired or 100% disability, then yes it will be in addition"

Bobh62000

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Pastor
Which Mac Haik? Houston, Georgetown or Jackson? If you have already said which one I apologize in advance.
I did not know that there was more than one. I am in Amarillo TX but buying from the Georgetown dealers because they offered me 7% below invoice and the ones in Amarillo where only offering 1% below.

As for the Military discount I asked Jeep directly through the chat and I was wrong they told me that the none of the 2020 Jeeps were included at this time. I can be wrong, I guess my wife is right.
Sponsored