Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2020 JLU
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Construction
I was driving down the highway today behind a semi. I thought the wind turbulence was causing my truck to shutter. Then I got out from behind him and it continued to pulse every few seconds. I was holding steady rpms at highway speeds.

My truck isn’t throwing any CEL lights. Is this the start of the infamous misfire? Has anyone experienced this before?
Sponsored

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
I was driving down the highway today behind a semi. I thought the wind turbulence was causing my truck to shutter. Then I got out from behind him and it continued to pulse every few seconds. I was holding steady rpms at highway speeds.

My truck isn’t throwing any CEL lights. Is this the start of the infamous misfire? Has anyone experienced this before?

Hi there @A 2
We are sorry to hear about this experience. We do recommend bringing this concern to the attention of your dealer, if it continues. Please know that our team is always available for additional support via private message.

Kathryn
JeepCares