First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 TJ, 2021 Grand Limited, 2021 Mohave
Occupation
Engineer
Does anyone else think a model specific section would be beneficial? I love browsing all of the sections but I think having say a Rubicon or Mojave or Sport S specific section would really help when I am looking for answers or have issues.
Sponsored

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
Since most members have the attention span of a Golden Retriever (SQUIRREL), no.

Most of the questions asked are repetitive and cover all trim levels.

Yes, you have to sift through all the debris to get the nugget you want, but that won't change with trim specific sub-forums.

:CWL: One of my points has already been made.

Last edited:

TJDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Motorized toy collector
I thought the entire Gladiator Forum was model specific. ?

Willys2Gladiator

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
Agreed. Not enough differences between models and you might miss some good info if you pigeon hole yourself to just one models info.

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
Since most members have the attention span of a Golden Retriever (SQUIRREL), no.

Most of the questions asked are repetitive and cover all trim levels.

Yes, you have to sift through all the debris to get the nugget you want, but that won't change with trim specific sub-forums.
People also don't search, so that causes multiple threads on the same subject.

Sponsored

We are in trouble

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Does anyone else think a model specific section would be beneficial? I love browsing all of the sections but I think having say a Rubicon or Mojave or Sport S specific section would really help when I am looking for answers or have issues.
You own a mojave. I understand where you are coming from. I'm finding that not all things that are JT are Mojave. I;m finding more and more things that supposedly fit all gladiators don't fit the Mojave. Shock extensions, seat covers etc. Not everyone knows that yet so I would look for advice from Mojave owners rather than sport or rubicon owners. I'm new here and still find it hard to find info even with the search.

OP
OP
ryan141

ryan141

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 TJ, 2021 Grand Limited, 2021 Mohave
Occupation
Engineer
You own a mojave. I understand where you are coming from. I'm finding that not all things that are JT are Mojave. I;m finding more and more things that supposedly fit all gladiators don't fit the Mojave. Shock extensions, seat covers etc. Not everyone knows that yet so I would look for advice from Mojave owners rather than sport or rubicon owners. I'm new here and still find it hard to find info even with the search.
Yes, this is where I am coming from. I search and read and still get confused as to wether or not the suggested information will work with the Mojave.

wvuviv30

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTO
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Live Sound Engineer - Meerkat Sound
I doubt it would make a difference... Perfect example is the 3.6L and 3.0L engine forums... you have Gas people jumping in the Diesel posts and throwing their gas experiences. They don't pay attention to which section they are in.

Sponsored

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
With the trim-specific topics in mind, has anyone seen any recent info on sector shaft braces that work with Mojaves? I am stuck with the Synergy that will require grinding on either the gusset or the brace. : (

SuburbanGP88

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Retired
People just put it on the title of the thread here from what I've seen.

Mojave owners... Overland owners... max toe owners... what you think...

I do find it funny there is a color sub forum section though. I guess the color specific options make more of a difference that my white gladiator won't have the same topics as a Pinkberry one.
Sponsored