Sponsored

Mojave Availability?

SloW8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Any info on Mojave availability and production? I am thinking about ordering one but dealer says they don't have a lot of info on if they are available anytime soon.

They are also estimating 6-8 weeks to get me a Rubi. Should I believe them?
Sponsored

usc4duke

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350z; 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
You should believe them! I was originally estimated at 12-14 weeks but looking much more like your estimate.

Scteal

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
I went looking for a Mojave last week. Sitting down with the sales rep, we could only find one in a 2000 mile search radius and they wanted $65000 for it! Ended up ordering a Mojave in Gator with no issues and for way less $$!. Looking at a 8-12 week wait though. This was on June 9th, a week before they discontinued Gator.

MPC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
There are a few in Dallas, but I can’t order a custom one, dealers won’t bother. I also want manual which will delay it more. Not sure when I can order that. If you know of another deal that will and will ship it, I”m all ears.

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link
There are a few in Dallas, but I can’t order a custom one, dealers won’t bother. I also want manual which will delay it more. Not sure when I can order that. If you know of another deal that will and will ship it, I”m all ears.
@spenchey
Jeep Gladiator Mojave Availability? Spenchey for President

just add this one to my tab on the Diesel Mojave.
:angel:

Sponsored

Scteal

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU

I don't know why you can't order one Any dealer can order one and it shouldn't be a bother for them. If I were you, I would just go into the dealer and tell them you are here to order a JT Mojave and if they say no then that's a dealer I would not want to deal with! As for the manual trans, I think you will be fine and believe the delays now, are due to the plant at about 70% manufacturing capability.

Last edited:
OP
OP
SloW8

SloW8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Follow-up. So my dealer didn't know about availability and hadn't seen any yet. He said we could put in an order, just that it may not get here anytime soon.

I had been working with another dealer and that guy got back to me, told me they had one on the way with 7 more behind it. He offered to put in an order and see what the status was after they pick it up. So waiting to see the results of that.

I will let you know if I actually commit to the order and what the status is.
Sponsored