First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
Retired Trucker. Current Sawyer
Well, our Jeeps are doing 2 different things...

When I click OR+, my TC does NOT automatically turn off. Holding the TC button only turns on/off TC, nothing else.

Is this an Auto only thing? Did they not put this feature on manuals?

I contacted Jeep chat earlier and they weren't able to give me any information in general.
Hmm. Got me there. IDK
Sponsored

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
Well, our Jeeps are doing 2 different things...

When I click OR+, my TC does NOT automatically turn off. Holding the TC button only turns on/off TC, nothing else.

Is this an Auto only thing? Did they not put this feature on manuals?

I contacted Jeep chat earlier and they weren't able to give me any information in general.
Maybe try going into 4 hi while driving. Does TC go off then?

Hasted

First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ
Occupation
ASL Interpreter/ Teacher
Maybe try going into 4 hi while driving. Does TC go off then?
I've tried it before with no luck. Not sure how many combinations I did, though. I can.

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
I've tried it before with no luck. Not sure how many combinations I did, though. I can.
I tried mine while moving yesterday but it didn’t work

Sponsored

Stormtroopin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator
Went to big bear this past weekend and WOW did I have fun. Got to use the locker in 4 hi and got it up to 50+ on some of the back fire roads. Nothing but smiles the whole time, and thinking I could not have done this in my old WJ and it was built with almost every aftermart mod you could find.

0B0A483D-D062-4294-AA46-24CC8280E94D.jpeg

A95EC7E1-DBF5-4349-8F99-5C0A3E420F46.jpeg

F2128867-F3CD-4BA0-9294-D0F4161EFF25.jpeg

SnazzMojave

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler Sport Gecko 2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave Snazzberry
Is there a list of bumpers that fit the Mojave and keeps the factory skid plate? Also when taking off the front bumper do have unbolt the skid plate? Looks like you don’t. I’ve seen videos they have. Thank you for any information.

antwon412

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ, JT Mojave
Is there a list of bumpers that fit the Mojave and keeps the factory skid plate? Also when taking off the front bumper do have unbolt the skid plate? Looks like you don’t. I’ve seen videos they have. Thank you for any information.
I mounted a Rugged Ridge Arcus yesterday. Factory skid bolted right up. Not a bit of modification needed.

SnazzMojave

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler Sport Gecko 2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave Snazzberry
I mounted a Rugged Ridge Arcus yesterday. Factory skid bolted right up. Not a bit of modification needed.
Thank you for the information.

Sponsored

cooperjet

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Mojave 06 Mini Cooper S
this is mine..
Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club Orange front end

Did you powder coat the bumper hooks or spray paint? Which color and do you think it matches up pretty good? My Arcus finally showed up and i definitely like the hooks orange. Thanks!

Abez2k21

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
this 'n that
Did you powder coat the bumper hooks or spray paint? Which color and do you think it matches up pretty good? My Arcus finally showed up and i definitely like the hooks orange. Thanks!
I wanted to powdercoat them but i didnt have they resources to do it myself and the local shops couldn't do it for a couple weeks and wanted charge outrageous amounts, so i just sprayed them myself. Just sanded them rough, did some primer layers and sprayed them with several layer of paint. I used two different cans of orange engine enamel and found that the "hemi orange" engine enamel matched closest to the jeep orange accents. cant remember the brand but it was available at advanced auto. i did it back in August and its held up since with no major chipping and it still looks good, like it was powdercoated.

antwon412

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ, JT Mojave
I wanted to powdercoat them but i didnt have they resources to do it myself and the local shops couldn't do it for a couple weeks and wanted charge outrageous amounts, so i just sprayed them myself. Just sanded them rough, did some primer layers and sprayed them with several layer of paint. I used two different cans of orange engine enamel and found that the "hemi orange" engine enamel matched closest to the jeep orange accents. cant remember the brand but it was available at advanced auto. i did it back in August and its held up since with no major chipping and it still looks good, like it was powdercoated.
Have you actually use them and they held up? Or are you saying just sitting on the front of the truck they still look fine?

I’d like to redo mine in orange as well, but since I’ll be using it Offroad often and probably tossing a revovery strap around them I want the finish to hold up.
Sponsored