Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self-Employed
Hey, Y'all,

We just purchased a 2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave and are starting our new build. The goal is to transform this fantastic platform into an overlanding beast. After all, that's our favorite style of adventure (and it's in our name). If you're interested, you can check out a more detailed write-up on our build plans, why we transitioned away from our original Gladiator, and the motivation behind it all on our blog.

If you want to follow along in real-time, feel free to follow us on Instagram. In the meantime, check out the photos below of both our first build and the new clean slate.

All the best,
R

Jeep Gladiator Mojave Expedition Build DSC_0739

Jeep Gladiator Mojave Expedition Build DSC00923-2
Sponsored

Sponsored

OP
OP
smoverland

smoverland

First Name
Riley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self-Employed
We recently drove our new Mojave from Florida to Montana, camping along the way. We made a little video to accompany it. Feel free to check it out here: .

Also, we made a (very) temporary modification to the truck to facilitate another recent trip. We've since moved on from this particular setup, and the Road Armor rack + accessories are for sale. DM if interested!

DSC01038.jpg

Yogi "53

First Name
Vern
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GladiatorMojave,x7,330ci,530,66vette,74vette,75TA
Occupation
self employed
Hey, Y'all,

We just purchased a 2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave and are starting our new build. The goal is to transform this fantastic platform into an overlanding beast. After all, that's our favorite style of adventure (and it's in our name). If you're interested, you can check out a more detailed write-up on our build plans, why we transitioned away from our original Gladiator, and the motivation behind it all on our blog.

If you want to follow along in real-time, feel free to follow us on Instagram. In the meantime, check out the photos below of both our first build and the new clean slate.

All the best,
R

Jeep Gladiator Mojave Expedition Build DSC01038

Jeep Gladiator Mojave Expedition Build DSC01038
Love my Mojave. . . It is the one that calls me when I go into the garage. . . . . Of the Jeeps I have own in the last 40 years . . . . by far the best!!!!!!

OP
OP
smoverland

smoverland

First Name
Riley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self-Employed
Love my Mojave. . . It is the one that calls me when I go into the garage. . . . . Of the Jeeps I have own in the last 40 years . . . . by far the best!!!!!!
We absolutely love it!

OP
OP
smoverland

smoverland

First Name
Riley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self-Employed
Since our last update, we've made a huge addition to the build -- an Alu-Cab Canopy!

This is the key cog in our build plan, and we're excited to share the details with y'all. We have a video about the Canopy dropping soon. In the meantime, feel free to check out last week's video, where we discuss why we chose the Mojave and preview some of our build plans.

Jeep Gladiator Mojave Expedition Build DSC01144

Last edited:
OP
OP
smoverland

smoverland

First Name
Riley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self-Employed
More changes to Boone, the Expedition Mojave!

Sticking with our purpose-driven build philosophy, we added General Grabber ATX tires wrapped around Anthem Off-Road Rogue Wheels. We're very happy with our choice so far (and the pop of color those bronze wheels add)!

Check out the video below to discover what we were looking for in a wheel/tire combo and why we landed on the Generals.

Sponsored

VolatileA

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Ray Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Trader & Educator + A/V
We recently drove our new Mojave from Florida to Montana, camping along the way. We made a little video to accompany it. Feel free to check it out here: .

Also, we made a (very) temporary modification to the truck to facilitate another recent trip. We've since moved on from this particular setup, and the Road Armor rack + accessories are for sale. DM if interested!

Jeep Gladiator Mojave Expedition Build DSC01144
What camera and glass are you using? This shot looks A+

The White Rabbit

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Self Employed
I will be rigging my Mojave for long distance adventures as well. First trip is scheduled for Thanksgiving

OP
OP
smoverland

smoverland

First Name
Riley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self-Employed
I will be rigging my Mojave for long distance adventures as well. First trip is scheduled for Thanksgiving
Very exciting! Where will your trip take you?
Sponsored