Sponsored

Mojave frame front shock mounts limitations?

Giersz

First Name
Wojciech
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Launch Edition EcoDiesel
Jeep Gladiator Mojave frame front shock mounts limitations? kof0vdmtqjsp3wjap1vi

I want to find out what are shocks possible for Mojave frame and its new frame shock mounts.
Can anyone confirm what are the limitations with Mojave frame for mounting shocks.
For example Falcon 3.3 or FOX 2.5.

On FOX webpage all shocks are excludes Mojave model. Anyone tested what shocks will actually fit Mojave?

Jeep Gladiator Mojave frame front shock mounts limitations? fox

Please do not write that changing Mojave shocks is stupid. My Gladiator is Overland but it got Mojave frame with all reinforcements so for example Synergy Front Track Bar and Sector Shaft Brace do not fit because of frame reinforcement. I have just standard shocks.
I want to be sure what shocks I can order.
Sponsored

Lynn_F

First Name
Lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase

I want to find out what are shocks possible for Mojave frame and its new frame shock mounts.
Can anyone confirm what are the limitations with Mojave frame for mounting shocks.
For example Falcon 3.3 or FOX 2.5.

On FOX webpage all shocks are excludes Mojave model. Anyone tested what shocks will actually fit Mojave?

Please do not write that changing Mojave shocks is stupid. My Gladiator is Overland but it got Mojave frame with all reinforcements so for example Synergy Front Track Bar and Sector Shaft Brace do not fit because of frame reinforcement. I have just standard shocks.
I want to be sure what shocks I can order.
How did that happen???

SloW8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
I looked at the Fox 3.0 as an option on my Mojave. I believe the difference is the bolt size. It is larger on the Mojave than on the other and the cast/machined ends of the shock mount wont work with the larger bolt.

@KurtP?

Tokolosh

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi Q7, 2014 Ford Fusion, 2015 Chrysler T&C
Occupation
Director in Automotive Industry
My Gladiator is Overland but it got Mojave frame with all reinforcements so for example Synergy Front Track Bar and Sector Shaft
Another request for the story here. How does a matchup like this happen? Error or purposefully done?

Sponsored

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
I looked at the Fox 3.0 as an option on my Mojave. I believe the difference is the bolt size. It is larger on the Mojave than on the other and the cast/machined ends of the shock mount wont work with the larger bolt.

@KurtP?
correct. Its a different bolt diameter. Can be made to work but requires custom fabrication.

OP
OP
Giersz

Giersz

First Name
Wojciech
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for reply.

If it is just the bolt than it should be no problem in changing shock bushing to bigger, unless it must be very big.

The story is very simple - this is Europe version. In Europe due to some stupid ECO regulations we did not get Rubicon/Mojave version and 3.6V6 engine. For JL only 2.0T is available but for JT only 3.0 EcoDiesel in Sport/Overland trim.

EU Overland comes with Mojave hood but low fenders, Mojave frame, Mojave axles with cast iron knuckles etc. Also frond parking sensors, and full time 4 wheel drive ( transfer case with 2H, 4H auto, 4H part time, N, 4L) with Diesel are standard.
There are a lot of differences.

If you want to know more about this version please check my build thread:
Euro Launch Edition Gladiator

CJ5w4wdSmokyOnMyTail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave JT; 2016 Cherokee
Thanks for reply.

If it is just the bolt than it should be no problem in changing shock bushing to bigger, unless it must be very big.

The story is very simple - this is Europe version. In Europe due to some stupid ECO regulations we did not get Rubicon/Mojave version and 3.6V6 engine. For JL only 2.0T is available but for JT only 3.0 EcoDiesel in Sport/Overland trim.

EU Overland comes with Mojave hood but low fenders, Mojave frame, Mojave axles with cast iron knuckles etc. Also frond parking sensors, and full time 4 wheel drive ( transfer case with 2H, 4H auto, 4H part time, N, 4L) with Diesel are standard.
There are a lot of differences.

If you want to know more about this version please check my build thread:
Euro Launch Edition Gladiator
That is really interesting and cool! Have you even seen another Gladiator in Poland?

OP
OP
Giersz

Giersz

First Name
Wojciech
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That is really interesting and cool! Have you even seen another Gladiator in Poland?
I have seen some on roads, maybe 4 - not much :)
You have to remember that Jeep Gladiator sales in Europe officially started in the beginning of 2021 - 4 months ago.

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2017 JKU, 2022 JTRD ordered.
Anyone know if I can put Mojave shocks on the JT Rubi I ordered last week?
Sponsored