Sponsored

Mojave is now available to build on Jeep.com!

Casique

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HA Gladiator, 2011 FLHX, 2022 MDX
No cold wx package on Mojave, no Mojave for me! Back to Rubi dreaming....
Sponsored

EezyE

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Noticed they have increased the prices from $195 to $250 on a few colors

Lives The Dream

First Name
Meericole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1955 cj5, 1995 YJ, 2006 LJ Rubicon, 2020 JT
Hard top now $1295

Sponsored

JTpoor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Tyrant
Proximity keyless entry as a $495 option. Would of been nice if this was available on every model. I just took delivery of a custom ordered, new Sport (just max tow, auto trans and hard top options) and that would've been $495 easily spent. Wonder if all that wiring is already in there and just need some of the exterior accessories and new key fob?? (fingers crossed)

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
No cold wx package on Mojave, no Mojave for me! Back to Rubi dreaming....
Cold WX package is available if you look at the actual 3/3 order guide, it's just not reflected on the jeep website. Things could change when the April order guide comes out today or tomorrow!

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Proximity keyless entry as a $495 option. Would of been nice if this was available on every model. I just took delivery of a custom ordered, new Sport (just max tow, auto trans and hard top options) and that would've been $495 easily spent. Wonder if all that wiring is already in there and just need some of the exterior accessories and new key fob?? (fingers crossed)
I believe that has been asked a few times and after looking at parts and talking with dealers it's not doable, it's one of those items that has to be done at factory. Double check the forums on that though.

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Here's a question...
I wonder if there will be a hack (through taser or something) to put a front elocker in and enable it from the locker switch on the dash. It looks to be the same locker switch as the rubi, so it makes me wonder if some electronics trickery would make that happen.

My though is the Mojave might be a better stock rubi with some of the upgrades and reinforcements underneath. Granted you have a different shock arrangement on Mojave and no sway bar disconnects but that's a cheap 100-200 add and I don't see many trucks going rock crawling and needing it always lol

Oilburner

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Scrambler, 1969 Wagoneer, 2022 JTR Ecodiesel
Wonder if all that wiring is already in there and just need some of the exterior accessories and new key fob?? (fingers crossed)
Highly doubtful, unfortunately. There is an extensive thread over on the Wrangler site.

Sponsored

LostWoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4Runner / 1995 YJ
How the hell does THAT math work?

E59AB511-7B37-4F43-AA69-2E8AD5899498.jpeg
Different improvements. I'm guessing the actual cost of the Rubicon's upgrades (front locker. sway bar, NV241OR) aren't as much as the Fox 2.5 remote resi shocks and the frame reinforcements. Those shocks alone are legitimately high end and a $2k+ cost over the basic 2.0 emulsion shocks on the Rubicon.

Personally, I'd rather have the Mojave but I don't plan to crawl the JT. Also, if I have a front locker, I want one that I can engage when I want and not just paired with the rear.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Different improvements. I'm guessing the actual cost of the Rubicon's upgrades (front locker. sway bar, NV241OR) aren't as much as the Fox 2.5 remote resi shocks and the frame reinforcements. Those shocks alone are legitimately high end and a $2k+ cost over the basic 2.0 emulsion shocks on the Rubicon.

Personally, I'd rather have the Mojave but I don't plan to crawl the JT. Also, if I have a front locker, I want one that I can engage when I want and not just paired with the rear.
You missed the point of my post... It’s not that the cost is higher, it’s that the cost is higher, but the monthly payment is like $20 less per month... :like:

JTpoor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Tyrant
I believe that has been asked a few times and after looking at parts and talking with dealers it's not doable, it's one of those items that has to be done at factory. Double check the forums on that though.
Right....completely forgot about the fact that one would need power door locks for proximity locks to even work. This quarantine stuff is making me dumber by the day.

OP
OP
darksidedesign

darksidedesign

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave in Gator
Occupation
Graphic Designer / Illustrator
I'm not seeing any numbers on the payload or towing capacity of the Mojave. Can anyone point me to that information?
Sponsored