Sponsored

Mojave is now available to build on Jeep.com!

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
I'm not seeing any numbers on the payload or towing capacity of the Mojave. Can anyone point me to that information?
Mojave has a 6,000lb tow rating and a 1,012lb bed capacity (I believe). There's a video up now on this site comparing the Mojave and Rubicon and they show the door jam stickers with the tow ratings, that's where I got it.
Sponsored

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Right....completely forgot about the fact that one would need power door locks for proximity locks to even work. This quarantine stuff is making me dumber by the day.
Lol no problem!

No IFS

First Name
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Banned
But it is on this one..... https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/2020-gladiator-mojave-window-sticker.29297/

and according to the order guide - Cold Weax Group is available - See pg 12
Cold WX package is available if you look at the actual 3/3 order guide, it's just not reflected on the jeep website. Things could change when the April order guide comes out today or tomorrow!
Good info , cold weather group was really hoping to be able to get.

mazeppa

First Name
y= x/0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Panda
Occupation
knife sharpening snob
YEA, no red dash. BOO orange HVAC vent rings and another fake hood vent.

Casique

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HA Gladiator, 2011 FLHX, 2022 MDX
I spoke to my dealer, and they said the cold wx package is available on the Mojave.... Also said that if the factory plan holds, they would have a couple of Mojaves at the dealer in 2 months... I would not hold my breath though...

Last edited:

Sponsored

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I spoke to my dealer, and they said the cold wx package is available on the Mojave.... Also said that if the factory plan holds, they would have a couple of Mojaves at the dealer in 2 months... I would not hold my breath though...
That makes my decision to build a Mojave tougher... If I order one now I won't see it until mid-June at the earliest most likely. FCA isn't reopening their plant until April 14th and they will have to go through a back order of pending orders before me.
By the time I take delivery who knows if the FCA $2,000 will still be on offer for the mojave (doubtful).

bmxcrx

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger 392, 2004 TJ Rubi
I sent Jeep an FYI this morning about the Cold Weather Package missing from the Mojave builder. We'll see what they say and how long it will take to get fixed.

No IFS

First Name
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Banned
I’m curious about the selectable locker and late availability

Beowulf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
I'd gladly pay more if the front locker was an option to add. Front sway would be nice, but TerraFlex and OffRoadOnly will have options. The only other thing missing is the rear corner guards. All easy to add.

I started a thread about building a Mojavicon. The question is what is there on the factory wiring harness and what can be flashed into the system.

bmxcrx

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger 392, 2004 TJ Rubi
I sent Jeep an FYI this morning about the Cold Weather Package missing from the Mojave builder. We'll see what they say and how long it will take to get fixed.
Jeeps response, "The Mojave model does come optional with the Cold Weather Package. Please be advised that the “Build & Price” feature on the Jeep Brand website is meant to reflect the Jeep models within dealerships’ inventories and not the ordering system."

Would of rather them say we forwarded this issue to our webmaster to correct the issue but that would be asking way too much. lol

Sponsored

JRobes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S Max Tow, 2004 WJ Overland
Occupation
Enginerd
By the time I take delivery who knows if the FCA $2,000 will still be on offer for the mojave (doubtful).
So... just noticed on the Jeep site that the $2k rebate is excluded on both the Rubicon and Mojave now. Bummer

Casique

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HA Gladiator, 2011 FLHX, 2022 MDX
The Jeep build tool now has the Mojave cold weather package option for $995.

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
So... just noticed on the Jeep site that the $2k rebate is excluded on both the Rubicon and Mojave now. Bummer
It has not yet been offered at all on the Rubicon.

JRobes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S Max Tow, 2004 WJ Overland
Occupation
Enginerd
It has not yet been offered at all on the Rubicon.
Understood, just stating that the Mojave is also now excluded when it wasn't explicitly excluded several days ago.

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Understood, just stating that the Mojave is also now excluded when it wasn't explicitly excluded several days ago.
Bummer... I wonder what the likelihood of the rubicon seeing a 2k discount or something similar is as we get into May and June. I haven't placed my JT order yet but feel like now could be a good time before prices go up again. By the time I take delivery probably in June there might be more discounts available for the gladiator and could possibly include Rubicons.
Sponsored