Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired LEO - Current College Professor
Jeepers:

I did the 1.5” Teraflex Spacers to the front of my 23 Mojave.

I have a front push bumper about 80-90 lbs

Some stuff in the bed…sky jack lift..shovel and the metal molle panels. Nothing too big.

TERAFLEX 1.5” :

You can nkt realy look at or consider the wheel to fender gap differenc from front to back. Its more of a body leveling spacer kit for those on the fence.

Some look at the fenders to see if its level but the fenders are cut different from frotn to back and there is a larger opening cor thebfront wheels than in the rear.

Look at the roof line…. That is what I used to get the truck level and then also eye balled the hood while behind the drivers seat. There was a noticeable slant in the hood (downward).

Now with the 1.5” front it looks completely level front to rear and the roof line is perfectly even.

This was just my .02 worth.

Picture is a downward shot. Shows the increase in FRONT wheel lift/room. 35” tires will easily fit but also shows the roof line. The black fenders are set on different lines and throw off you eyesight if looking there for level.
Resized_20231118_155824.jpeg

Resized_20231118_155824.jpeg
and observations.
Sponsored

SoK66

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport (3)
Occupation
Land Tours Manager, Jeep Tour Guide
I just did this kit on a new ‘23 Willys Sport. The stock stance/rake was excessive IMHO. Ideally I’d have preferred a 1” longer spring as we have no idea how long those TF spacers will last. Not sure if a Rubicon or Mohave front spring set would have done the job. But, these retain the nice stock ride quality.

After driving it a bit I don’t care for the reduction in front axle caster, so I installed the front control arms from the Mopar 2” lift. I did the Mopar control arms rather than aftermarket so the dealer won’t give me crap. The effect was very positive, they restore the stock steering feel and reduce the on highway wandering I noticed with just the spacer kit. I C got them from Moparpartsonline for about $120 plus shipping.

TomH4X4

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
I have a stock Mojave and measured 1.25 inch of rake so I only installed 1" of the Teraflex 1.5 level kit. Pic below what that looks like.

Jeep Gladiator Mojave - Teraflex Spacers 1.5” installed w/ pics 1700409695991
Sponsored