First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Truck Driver
I was wondering if anyone had experience with what effect wheel offset makes?
I have some 19 Rubicon wheels that I would like to use one as a spare for my Mojave. The offset on the stock Mojave wheel is I think +37 and the Rubicon is +44. With a 33 to 35 inch tire and the Rubicon wheels on the Mojave, what would be the potential problem? Just a rub or something more substantial? The spare would only be used in emergencies.
Thanks
Sponsored

silverandscout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave
I was wondering if anyone had experience with what effect wheel offset makes?
I have some 19 Rubicon wheels that I would like to use one as a spare for my Mojave. The offset on the stock Mojave wheel is I think +37 and the Rubicon is +44. With a 33 to 35 inch tire and the Rubicon wheels on the Mojave, what would be the potential problem? Just a rub or something more substantial? The spare would only be used in emergencies.
Thanks
Jeep Gladiator Mojave wheel option 1638475350587

These wheels on my Mojave are take-offs from a Freedom Edition, but they are exactly the same as the base Rubicon wheels just in a different color. I'm still running factory Mojave tires and there is plenty of space for at least a true 33, but I believe a 35 will be fine as well, especially just for a spare. I've seen some say that these wheels will rub the shocks, but that is not the case on my Jeep. YMMV.

OP
OP
Fouts

Fouts

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Truck Driver
Thanks for the responses, the calculator is great, used it when determining offset for new wheels.
Sponsored