• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: West Virginia Molle panels, 1/2 rack, Swingbox, Tonneau cover

Jaydebe

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stacy'sMom aka: 2020 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Renovations
Vehicle Showcase
Wow, I'm so sad doing this; but the Jeep will likely have a new home in a week and I need to unload all my goodies.

These should be available for sale after Wed., July 21st when the dealer puts the factory wheels back on for me.

Everything is less than a year old; everything is 100% fine unless stated.

I'll update the photos when it's not raining.

- Bestop Sunrider Twill: Bought new this March. $750 (over $900 shipped)
- $300 JCR molle panels: rear bed panel and left bed panel plus inside upper rear cab panels
- $100 Swingbox: right-hand side swing box w/keys

- $150 Access LiteRider Tonneau cover (has a 4" mended hole)
- $500 JCR 1/2 rack (if someone wants the tonneau cover and 1/2 rack; I'll make you a package deal!)
** Also; 1/2 does not include bike rack; those are gone.

Bundles:
1/2 rack and tonneau $600

I have another post with my 37's on Method 701 wheels & OEM TPMS: $1800
If someone wants everything; $2200!
That's the whole kit &kaboodle for just more than I spend on the wheels alone
!

I'll take PayPal and I will do my best to meet up if needed (only if prepaid)

*** Inside stuff: I will have a TazarMini JL for sale: $230 shipped

Link to my build page for photos: https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/showcase/stacys-mom.361/

Sponsored

Last edited:

GOCAMPN

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Disabled Military Retired
Would you consider selling separate just the front bed panel? I have both side swing cases so it's the only panel I can use.

OP
OP
Jaydebe

Jaydebe

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Renovations
Vehicle Showcase
I would. I have to pause on my sale for a few days.
I thought I had a 100% buy yesterday; but the truck arrived as an undisclosed "smokers" truck and there is no way I was buying it.

I'm currently weighing all options; including just investing in the JT for a plow & gearing.

OP
OP
Jaydebe

Jaydebe

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Renovations
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jaydebe

Jaydebe

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Renovations
Vehicle Showcase
Updated Pricing

Wetzie

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Sales
Do you have a photo of the repair on the tonneau cover? Also, where are located? Thank you

OP
OP
Jaydebe

Jaydebe

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Renovations
Vehicle Showcase
I didn't know what way would be the best to repair it and I didn't want to make anything permanent on top unless it was necessary.

So, I used a 4x6 patch from a roll of black waterproof Gorilla Tape from the bottom side.
It's been applied since June when I got the truck back and w/o issue.

A replacement top (material) only can be purchased if you ever wanted; it's about $180.

I'm in WV (Snowshoe); but I will be traveling to F'burg later this week on vacation.

Jeep Gladiator Molle panels, 1/2 rack, Swingbox, Tonneau cover F9F17F97-7162-4392-92D1-5BB1BB508F15
Sponsored