First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mojave, 2020 124 Spider Abarth
Occupation
Almost Retired
Trying to get some feedback on this panel. I like it because it is one piece and how it connects to the bed (at the top).

Anyone have one and how do you like it? Are the bottom/side supports built into the panel? It looks like it from their website picture. After mounting, does it come in contact with the bed floor?

Thanks for any information. I am aware and have researched most of the other front panels but could not find much feedback on this one. This might be a bad sign!?!?

Thanks!
Sponsored

blackeye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Trying to get some feedback on this panel. I like it because it is one piece and how it connects to the bed (at the top).

Anyone have one and how do you like it? Are the bottom/side supports built into the panel? It looks like it from their website picture. After mounting, does it come in contact with the bed floor?

Thanks for any information. I am aware and have researched most of the other front panels but could not find much feedback on this one. This might be a bad sign!?!?

Thanks!
From the photos on their website, it looks like it screws directly into the truck bed. I can't find instructions for it to confirm, but not something I would consider doing since none of the other bed molle systems screw into the bed floor.