Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.invictusoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
JT, CJ, XJ
Occupation
Entrepreneur
We just launched our new MOLLE Visor Panels, our MOLLE products are CNC laser cut to fit just right. They install by sliding over the visor and then use Bungie straps to secure it. Like all of our products these are Made in the USA using USA sourced materials.

FOUND HERE

Jeep Gladiator MOLLE VISOR P1000708

Jeep Gladiator MOLLE VISOR P1000712
Sponsored

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samson-'20 Gladiator,'07 BMW Z4,'22 BMW M340 xDriv
Build Thread
Link
Heck yeah! Can’t wait for mine to arrive. Got notice of shipment of mine!

bidingmytime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Mine came in today. Awesome fit and quality materials. I'll be buying more Invictus products. I didn't doubt they were well made but photos didn't show how slim, but strong, the material is. These are a little more expensive than the no name popular on Amazon ones but are leaps and bounds above them in fit and quality. The Lazer cut and thin material makes a huge difference. I added my gopro and a flashlight and there was zero sag. Not much room above the visor to mount stuff but that's a factor of the jeep and not these.

Jeep Gladiator MOLLE VISOR 20210828_165443

Jeep Gladiator MOLLE VISOR 20210828_164756

Jeep Gladiator MOLLE VISOR 20210828_164800

Jeep Gladiator MOLLE VISOR 20210828_170351

Jeep Gladiator MOLLE VISOR 20210828_165021

Jeep Gladiator MOLLE VISOR 20210828_165028

Sponsored

Rockabillyroy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Mine came in today. Awesome fit and quality materials. I'll be buying more Invictus products. I didn't doubt they were well made but photos didn't show how slim, but strong, the material is. These are a little more expensive than the no name popular on Amazon ones but are leaps and bounds above them in fit and quality. The Lazer cut and thin material makes a huge difference. I added my gopro and a flashlight and there was zero sag. Not much room above the visor to mount stuff but that's a factor of the jeep and not these.
Even though the thread title is open ended, a sponsor started it and I don't want to hijack it by adding a link. While most of the ones on amazon are junk, there is one visor cover on there that is specifically designed for the JL/JT and looks really well made.

Last edited:

bidingmytime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
What are you attaching/planning to attach to your visors that doesn't cause them to hang down or get in your line of sight?
I have relatively small items, flashlight, go pro sun glasses etc. I don't know all the ones that are available on Amazon but I've been through a few ona few different vehicles and I'm willing to pay for these over the cheaper ones. I never liked the velcro attachtments. This slip over design is nice.

bidingmytime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Even though the thread title is open ended, a sponsor started it and I don't want to hijack it by adding a link. While most of the ones on amazon are junk, there is one visor cover on there that is specifically designed for the JL/JT and looks really well made.
If it's the one I'm thinking of it looks like it fits well but looks bulky. I like that this thing is a single piece of thin strong fabric with the molle slots cut in it instead of webbing sewn on.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.