Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
  • Banned
When you guys start taking delivery of your JT EcoDiesels, you'll want one of these Scangauge II units. It's really neat to be able to monitor Regen status, how plugged up the DPF is at any moment, turbo temp, DPF temp, SCR temp, boost pressure, etc. etc. You'll learn more about how the emissions system does what it does and it's just cool.

Sponsored

WMWHV

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel, 1947 Willys CJ2A
Build Thread
Link
I don't have any late model diesels with after-treatment, so please forgive my ignorance. Will a Taser give me similar information? I recognize this gives you a nice additional display which the Taser does not have, but was wondering if the Taser might allow me to pull it up on the UConnect screen.

OP
OP
WXman

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
  • Banned
I don't have any late model diesels with after-treatment, so please forgive my ignorance. Will a Taser give me similar information? I recognize this gives you a nice additional display which the Taser does not have, but was wondering if the Taser might allow me to pull it up on the UConnect screen.
No, the Tazer won't allow you to see this information to the extent of my knowledge. I suppose it's possible that Z Automotive could write code for the Tazer that would allow this, but I don't think they do at this point. Maybe shoot them an email and ask if it's possible.
Sponsored