Mopar 2" lift kit

Stryker6040

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Construction Engineer
Those with the 2" lift kit, are you happy with what it offers? Is getting taller springs, replacement shocks and control arms worth it over doing a front and rear coil spacer kit with falcon shocks?
Sponsored

Longleaf

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE, 2018 Desert Sled
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
I'm happy with mine. I found the lift springs to be a little softer than the stock rubicon springs, so the back end doesn't hop around as much.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
If you ever had the chance to drive a vehicle with a spacer lift versus a proper spring lift, you would choose the latter and twice on Sundays.

TheScott

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Before my JTR I had a JKU and did a spacer lift with Rancho 9000 shocks. The ride quality between that and my JTR with the Mopar 2" is night and day. I know I am not comparing apples to apples, but the difference was astronomical. The Mopar lift is worth every penny in my mind.

Wheelin98TJ

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Bean Counter
I considered the Mopar 2", but ended up with the Clayton 2.5" Ride Right.

I don't like how the arms in the Mopar kit are fixed length. No ability to adjust caster seems silly to me.

Sponsored

CallMeJoe

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Occupation
Retired
I have a jtr. I'm running an "Iron Rock" 2 inch spacer lift with shock extensions. I would never argue that one or the other is "better". That being said, for my use, I find the spacer lift with stock suspension is just fine for me. It rides and drives as stock. I like the extra clearance and don't notice any lack of capability.
I think that there are a lot of folks here for whom the difference of $1,400 bucks is a really big deal. If I had the disposable income to do a Mopar or other "proper" lift I'd have gone that route. For me, balancing my own swag and brag with important family budget things made my choice easy. My Jeep does what I want it to do. I have $1,400 dollars left to keep my family happy.
Not all of us have an other, other driver. I read and evaluate the stuff written here, but make my own decisions independent of what the group thinks. Not everyone needs the same hardware.
Your results may vary.....

OP
OP

Stryker6040

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Construction Engineer
I have a jtr. I'm running an "Iron Rock" 2 inch spacer lift with shock extensions. I would never argue that one or the other is "better". That being said, for my use, I find the spacer lift with stock suspension is just fine for me. It rides and drives as stock. I like the extra clearance and don't notice any lack of capability.
I think that there are a lot of folks here for whom the difference of $1,400 bucks is a really big deal. If I had the disposable income to do a Mopar or other "proper" lift I'd have gone that route. For me, balancing my own swag and brag with important family budget things made my choice easy. My Jeep does what I want it to do. I have $1,400 dollars left to keep my family happy.
Not all of us have an other, other driver. I read and evaluate the stuff written here, but make my own decisions independent of what the group thinks. Not everyone needs the same hardware.
Your results may vary.....
This was the spacer lift I was considering after viewing Jeep gadgets and gear on YT

OP
OP

Stryker6040

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Construction Engineer

I don't like how the arms in the Mopar kit are fixed length. No ability to adjust caster seems silly to me.
Nice system what do they include for shock spacers if anything? I have seen most kits 2"+ either come with some sort of longer shock or spacer adapters.

NJKen

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon 2020 Gladiator Rubicon

If the arms were the proper length, then there would be no need to adjust. Now if after the Mopar lift goes on and proper caster can not be obtained... Technically, a warranty issue LoL

CallMeJoe

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Occupation
Retired
Nice system what do they include for shock spacers if anything? I have seen most kits 2"+ either come with some sort of longer shock or spacer adapters.
The Iron Rock kit comes with shock extension brackets. The whole kit is as nice as I've seen. You will need to add bump stop spacers. Either theirs or other 2".

Sponsored

cdyoung9799

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Gladiator
Very happy with the Mopar lift. I've had this lift on my last 2 Jeeps. Perfect for what I need, and it won't break the bank.

OP
OP

Stryker6040

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Construction Engineer
The Iron Rock kit comes with shock extension brackets. The whole kit is as nice as I've seen. You will need to add bump stop spacers. Either theirs or other 2".
correct I was referring to the person using the clayton setup

XraytecH

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Xraytech
Vehicle Showcase
Very Satisfied with the MOPAR Lift.

Only regret is I did not take Before & After pics of my Gladiator.

XraytecH

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Xraytech
Vehicle Showcase
If the arms were the proper length, then there would be no need to adjust. Now if after the Mopar lift goes on and proper caster can not be obtained... Technically, a warranty issue LoL
The LCA on the MOPAR lift are longer than stock.
Sponsored