Mopar 2inch suspension lift

azrubi

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Still on the stock wheels and tires. New rubber going on tomorrow! Smooth ride.
Jeep Gladiator Mopar 2inch suspension lift 20200521_173311
Sponsored

Tufelhundin

First Name
Windsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S “sold”, 2022 JTR
Occupation
Gov
I can't wait to put this lift on mine. I want to say I have 1.5" to 1.75" rake, after you added the lift did you happen to check your rake? It looks slightly higher in back but doesn't seem near as much as stock?

OP
OP
azrubi

azrubi

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
I can't wait to put this lift on mine. I want to say I have 1.5" to 1.75" rake, after you added the lift did you happen to check your rake? It looks slightly higher in back but doesn't seem near as much as stock?
Definite rake. The front steel bumper and winch doesn't help alleviate the rake.

Tufelhundin

First Name
Windsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S “sold”, 2022 JTR
Occupation
Gov
Im planning to add a bumper and winch as well. I currently have a Daystar 1.5" on the front, was thinking I will probably want to keep it on when I instal the lift to compensate fore the extra weight that will be added to the front, not sure if I will use just the 1" puck or both for the 1.5", I dont want to completely level it but I dont want a whole lot of rake as well. Really like the look of your Jeep. Im sure you're tickled as well.:like:

Russler

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous 50 Willys, 76 CJ
Build Thread
Link
Im planning to add a bumper and winch as well. I currently have a Daystar 1.5" on the front, was thinking I will probably want to keep it on when I instal the lift to compensate fore the extra weight that will be added to the front, not sure if I will use just the 1" puck or both for the 1.5", I dont want to completely level it but I dont want a whole lot of rake as well. Really like the look of your Jeep. Im sure you're tickled as well.:like:
I did 2" Mopar with 1.5" daystar in the front if you want to check out my build and see what you think. I have an ADD bumper with 12k Warn up front and it sits perfectly flat.

Sponsored

LoJac963

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Are you planning on any adjustable parts to bring the axles back in alignment? No one seems to mention this with the Mopar lift.

OP
OP
azrubi

azrubi

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Are you planning on any adjustable parts to bring the axles back in alignment? No one seems to mention this with the Mopar lift.
Axles are aligned with this kit. Measures equally, side to side. Offset lower control arms do the trick.

Slyboots2313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Axles are aligned with this kit. Measures equally, side to side. Offset lower control arms do the trick.
I’m not really sure this is accurate. Control arms don’t have anything to do with centering the axle. If the track bar is too short, the axle will be pulled regardless of the control arms. More likely the axle doesn’t shift to a point where Mopar found the need for the longer/adjustable track bar. 2” lift is pretty modest.

davetha

Threads
Reaction score
Website
jeep.host
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, Jeep JT
Build Thread
Link
I’m not really sure this is accurate. Control arms don’t have anything to do with centering the axle. If the track bar is too short, the axle will be pulled regardless of the control arms. More likely the axle doesn’t shift to a point where Mopar found the need for the longer/adjustable track bar. 2” lift is pretty modest.
Yup. At least the lowers do give you some much needed castor back.

Phred

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Green Gladiator Rubicon
You are correct...

Mine is about 1/4”-1/2” off after the Mopar lift...nothing to worry about in my opinion.

Sponsored

OP
OP
azrubi

azrubi

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
You are correct. After measuring, the front axle is about 1/3 inch offset to the driver's side. Probably not significant but I'm thinking of adding an adjustable track bar.

Slyboots2313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
You are correct. After measuring, the front axle is about 1/3 inch offset to the driver's side. Probably not significant but I'm thinking of adding an adjustable track bar.
It’ll give you peace of mind w the lift and tires. I haven’t decided on a lift yet, but I’m planning on adding the Synergy track bar reinforcement bracket while I have everything apart. Nice of Jeep to always give us a reason to wrench on our new vehicles! Other people (my wife and bank account) just don’t understand ha!
Sponsored