First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
Thanks to the support in June. We were able to save customers a little over $100,000 from retail pricing on an extended service contract.

The Mopar coverage is great because you always know you'll have Factory engineered parts and technicians perform the fix and no corners cut with subpar quality parts.

Email [email protected] for a quote with a VIN.

jn2275

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Mojave
Just sent an email for a quote on my yet to be delivered Mojave.

jebiruph

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL 2019 Cherokee KL 2020 Gladiator JT
@Zach@Granger
I have my quote, I'm local and want to pay in person to facilitate using FCA card rewards to help pay for the extended warranty. Should I schedule an appointment or just show up?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
@Zach@Granger
I have my quote, I'm local and want to pay in person to facilitate using FCA card rewards to help pay for the extended warranty. Should I schedule an appointment or just show up?
We should be able to use that via our CC link or if you call Maria and give her a heads up she can do it with a little bit of a notice.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
Just purchased a Max Care package prior to hitting the 12k mark. Super easy and best price around! Thanks!
We appreciate the opportunity!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
We've been fortunate enough to have the opportunity to save some Jeep and Ram owners over $300,000 on their Mopar extended service contract. At $50 over cost, this deal can't be beat for a new CDJR vehicle!

GavinOo1

First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Support
@Zach@Granger I read that you have to have repairs under the extended warranty done at the dealership where the warranty was purchased or where the vehicle was purchased, unless you can get authorization to have work done at a local dealer. Is that correct? I purchased my certified pre-owned from a dealership pretty far away and your dealership is pretty far from me as well, so that would be an issue for me.

punk'n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R.I.P '20 Overland (totaled) Welcome home '21 Rubi
For what its worth, my extended warranty states:

"OBTAINING PLAN SERVICE: To obtain service under this Plan, you should return and present this contract to the Dealer who sold you the Plan. In the event you cannot return the Vehicle to the selling Dealer for service, you may request service from any Dealer within the United States, Canada, Guam, Puerto Rico or Mexico".

I read "you should" as not being "you must". Especially when you can request service from any dealer within the US.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
@Zach@Granger I read that you have to have repairs under the extended warranty done at the dealership where the warranty was purchased or where the vehicle was purchased, unless you can get authorization to have work done at a local dealer. Is that correct? I purchased my certified pre-owned from a dealership pretty far away and your dealership is pretty far from me as well, so that would be an issue for me.
No, this is a nationwide Mopar coverage and shows in Stellantis' Dealerconnect system at every CDJR dealer across the US and Canada.