Sponsored

Mopar Hard Folding Truck Bed Cover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Gladiator
I started the install on Friday and quickly found out that this does not fit my 2020 Gladiator. The T-50 bolts that attach the railings have nothing to connect up with on the front bed wall. The T-50 bolt goes through with zero threads and nothing included in the kit similar to the well nuts used on the top bolt.

The instructions provided in my kit are dated July 23, 2019 and the instructions for the kit listed MOPAR website are dated Sept 29, 2020. Do I need to swap out the entire cover kit? My concern is that if there are fitment problems on page three, then this kit may not fit overall and have leaking problems.

https://store.mopar.com/oem-parts/mopar-cover-tonneau-tri-fold-82216372ab
Sponsored

Last edited:

BlackBear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I started the install on Friday and quickly found out that this does not fit my 2020 Gladiator. The T-50 bolts that attach the railings have nothing to connect up with on the front bed wall. The T-50 bolt goes through with zero threads and nothing included in the kit similar to the well nuts used on the top bolt.
Are you talking about the hexagonal holes in the front wall of the bed? There should be rivnuts that get put in there to screw the bolts into.