Mopar led headlights installed, one halo

Stoney126

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 7.3 superduty4x4/ 17 blacktop rt charger/2020 gobi maxtow gladiator
Hey all, I've recently installed rubicon fenders with led turn signals. Installed mopars led headlights. Used a tazer mini for the lighting options. Everything is fine minus the driver side halo.

I've turned them on and off several times through the tazer as some have said this worked to turn them both on. No luck. I've wired these down to the bcm . Im afraid I may not have a good connection down at the pins. Anything else you all can think of before I Subject my fat ass to the torture of removing the bcm again.

Lol how bad would it be for both halos to run the same pin. I kid.....maybe

Thanks all
Sponsored

mjoneil

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator Sport S, '17 Camaro SS, '10 BMW 328
Build Thread
Link
just to get the easy question out of the way, you pinned the passenger side as the harness runs on that side but did you pin the drivers headlight? if so, just double back and check both headlight pins you added then from there your only option is to check out the BCM again. I cringe just thinking about going up to BCM C1/A

OP
OP
Stoney126

Stoney126

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 7.3 superduty4x4/ 17 blacktop rt charger/2020 gobi maxtow gladiator
Ya I ran both pins down to the bcm connector. The pins didn't give me a satifying click but they didn't pull out so I thought I was good. Ill check power to headlight connector to see if power is going down. Lol I may remove the seat this time. Im not as slim as I used to be
Sponsored