Mopar lift chirping

Moe Morales

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota tacoma
After installing adjustable track bar & getting alignment done . Started chirping few day later . Any ideas why
Sponsored

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Describe this “chirp”.:movember:

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I’m no subject matter expert, but maybe it’s the bushings on the track bar squeaking. I’ve heard others talk about clunking as the springs settle. Which track bar did you use?

OP
OP
Moe Morales

Moe Morales

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota tacoma
I’m no subject matter expert, but maybe it’s the bushings on the track bar squeaking. I’ve heard others talk about clunking as the springs settle. Which track bar did you use?
I added Synergy adjustable track bar . To go along with Synergy track bar sector shaft brace that was installed along with the Mopar lift 2 months ago

Sponsored

Lynn_F

First Name
Lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
I have the 3.5" Skyjacker coil spring lift and mine has a chirp as well. I believe my issue is the shocks. I've found that if I spray the shaft of the shock with WD40 then it stops for a couple of days and then starts again. I've done this repeatedly since I first got the lift installed last August. My lift came with monotube shocks that ride pretty nice but the squeaking drives me crazy. I plan to upgrade to piggybacks at some point.

Deleted member 30519

I've been getting a clunk from my rear pass spring with my 3.5" lift. I was hoping it was shocks settling but I put like 350 miles on it and its still makes the same noises going over little dips at low speeds. Gonna have to take it back to the shop and have em look at it.

OP
OP
Moe Morales

Moe Morales

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota tacoma
I have the 3.5" Skyjacker coil spring lift and mine has a chirp as well. I believe my issue is the shocks. I've found that if I spray the shaft of the shock with WD40 then it stops for a couple of days and then starts again. I've done this repeatedly since I first got the lift installed last August. My lift came with monotube shocks that ride pretty nice but the squeaking drives me crazy. I plan to upgrade to piggybacks at some point.
Thanks for the advice

OP
OP
Moe Morales

Moe Morales

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota tacoma
I've been getting a clunk from my rear pass spring with my 3.5" lift. I was hoping it was shocks settling but I put like 350 miles on it and its still makes the same noises going over little dips at low speeds. Gonna have to take it back to the shop and have em look at it.
Mine sh

Sponsored

OMTBiker

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, '21 JLU 80th | Past '20 JTR, '18 JLUR
Mine developed the same chirp, Mopar lift with Synergy track bar. I had no chirp prior to installing the track bar. Mine sounds like its coming from the passenger lower control arm at the axle. Verified torque on track bar bolts, need a bigger torque wrench to verify control arm bolts. I reached out to Synergy but they never responded.

OP
OP
Moe Morales

Moe Morales

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota tacoma
Mine developed the same chirp, Mopar lift with Synergy track bar. I had no chirp prior to installing the track bar. Mine sounds like its coming from the passenger lower control arm at the axle. Verified torque on track bar bolts, need a bigger torque wrench to verify control arm bolts. I reached out to Synergy but they never responded.
It was fine for about 2 weeks then it starting chirping . The ride & steering is great except the chirping