• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Georgia Mopar off-road wheels for sale or trade

HCF

First Name
Carlton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I have 4 mopar off-road wheels for sale or trade. Was on the jeep for 6 months. New condition. Would like to trade for the gray rubicon wheels. Otherwise, make an offer if interested.

Jeep Gladiator Mopar off-road wheels for sale or trade 88C554B6-9605-4B9A-9EF2-4692DEDD4F1A

Jeep Gladiator Mopar off-road wheels for sale or trade F92C6048-4887-47CE-B4F7-A220680166B0
Sponsored

Last edited:

ACoker79

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Landscape Sales
Would like to discuss a trade, I have the gray rubicon wheels.

sblaine

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Willys - Red
Occupation
Security Alarms
I have 4 mopar off-road wheels for sale or trade. Was on the jeep for 6 months. New condition. Would like to trade for the gray rubicon wheels. Otherwise, make an offer if interested.
I am interested.

jakes5thjeep

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Rubi
Occupation
Worker
I have the rubi wheels and tires, 1600 miles Falken AT.
Jeep Gladiator Mopar off-road wheels for sale or trade 20220519_190427
You have tires too or just wheels? And how do we trade, I'm in OKC.

KoBear

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Gobi JTR
I have the rubi wheels and tires, 1600 miles Falken AT.You have tires too or just wheels? And how do we trade, I'm in OKC.
brother…. This post is over a year old.

jakes5thjeep

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Rubi
Occupation
Worker
I see that now. Guess we don't have to worry about meeting in the middle 🤣 Thanks.
Sponsored