Mopar Paint Pens

SCLaunch

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
New member and Gladiator owner :) . Quick search today and it appears the Mopar paint pens are hard to come by. Anyone had luck finding them in stock at a reasonable price anywhere? Bright white/PW7.
Sponsored

KWin

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise, BMW 328I, Toyota Tacoma, Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Engineer
don't order from quadratec in hopes it will eventually come in.
my order from 8/15/2022 is going to have its birthday soon. I get a sorry email once every 2 weeks

I don't know how to cancel it cause I never made and account so that's $20 I lost to the game.

FLACRACKER

First Name
Monte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Overland
Not sure myself, I have the same paint code, so I will be checking your post periodically. I too will need one in the future.

Jteakus

First Name
Teakus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD, 2022 JTRD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Have you tried O'Rielly Auto?

JW Jeep

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
I got lucky !! A couple weeks after buying Jeep last September I got a package in the mail from the dealer and wondered what it could be. Opened it and it was the PW7 touch up kit 😄. Praise God I haven’t needed to use it.

Sponsored

Jteakus

First Name
Teakus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD, 2022 JTRD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I have matched many vehicles there. Haven't scratched my white JT yet so can't confirm but I would try them,

LouisvEarlleJT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Willys Earl
I ordered a kit from scratcheshappen and it matches up perfect. Nobody around me carried paint pens, much less an Earl one

TheDerb

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon
A while back, I had an issue finding the color I wanted in the touch up pen. Turns out, the touch up pen wasn't listed for Jeeps, nor was it called what the paint was called, even though it was the correct color.

Same thing ended up happening with my "Silver Zynith" current truck- the Mopar repair PDF

https://www.moparrepairconnect.com/dA/2dc656ed1b/touch-up-paint-guide 2020.pdf

Just lists the touch up pen as "Silver metallic clearcoat".

So, in your case, based on the same info, you need part 04889598AC, which can be found here for $13:

https://www.moparpartsoverstock.com...ch-Up-Brush-GW7--PW7/13560888/04889598AC.html

Sponsored

ZoMojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTM (sold) '23 WL74
Ebay is where I found mine. That was a year ago though. My new Grand Cherokee happens to be Bright White so it will continue to serve me well.

It was a must have when touching up the door hinges on my JT every week or so.

skindata

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Assembly Technician
Just type the color code in Ebay and you should have some decent results. One of the first things I bought was a Gobi paint pen off eBay, PUA was the color code I believe, and I used it maybe a month ago to fix a big rock chip on the very top of the freedom panel, right above the windshield. Just follow the directions on the box and put a layer of clear coat over top of it and you wont ever notice it again.

GladLad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking
Pinching pennies that a new car doesn't come with a paint pen anymore. If there was ever a car that needs to come with touchup paint, it's one shaped like a brick with protruding wheels in front of protruding door hinges.

If anyone has found a good Hydro Blue pen, let me know. A quick search shows various aftermarket options, but not specifically Mopar and available. It doesn't have to be Mopar, just not a goose chase for a perfect match.

ZTMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150, 2016 JKU WW
If anyone needs a granite crystal, let me know.

Fpolanco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
don't order from quadratec in hopes it will eventually come in.
my order from 8/15/2022 is going to have its birthday soon. I get a sorry email once every 2 weeks

I don't know how to cancel it cause I never made and account so that's $20 I lost to the game.
Message the @Quadratec rep here. She resolved an issue I was having with their normal customer service route for almost 2 yrs!
Sponsored