First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Has anyone actually ordered this or seen a Gladiator that has this option? I’m not talking about the aftermarket ones that people have done to replicate the concept Scrambler. I wasted to see one that was ordered from the factory with the graphics package. I can’t seem to find any pictures of it to confirm what it looks like.
Sponsored

MPETE

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Wrangler Sport, 2015 NIssan Frontier SV crew cab VTP 4x4, 1996 Chevy S10 excab sportside 4.3 5spd
Occupation
F*rd parts guy
Has anyone actually ordered this or seen a Gladiator that has this option? I’m not talking about the aftermarket ones that people have done to replicate the concept Scrambler. I wasted to see one that was ordered from the factory with the graphics package. I can’t seem to find any pictures of it to confirm what it looks like.
It has been confirmed at some point that the retro graphics option IS the Scrambler decals. The decals will look exactly like the ones on the Scrambler Concept truck from last years Easter Jeep Safari

OP
OP
JTRUBI

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
It has been confirmed at some point that the retro graphics option IS the Scrambler decals. The decals will look exactly like the ones on the Scrambler Concept truck from last years Easter Jeep Safari
Thanks,

I have seen the confirmation, I just haven’t seen one that has been ordered with it. Would love to se did anyone has actually ordered one with it.
Sponsored