First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Engineer
I just had the Mopar drop-bedliner installed by my dealer. I noticed that the bedliner is a little bowed/not secured at the tailgate.

Has anyone else had this experience? Any ideas on how to secure it?

I looked at the installation manual and it isn't secured at all in that area, just on the vertical sides. Otherwise it looks and works great. I brought home a whole keg of beer and it hardly slid around at all. Maybe some double-sided tape? :)

Thanks!
-Erik
Sponsored

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
I just had the Mopar drop-bedliner installed by my dealer. I noticed that the bedliner is a little bowed/not secured at the tailgate.

Has anyone else had this experience? Any ideas on how to secure it?

I looked at the installation manual and it isn't secured at all in that area, just on the vertical sides. Otherwise it looks and works great. I brought home a whole keg of beer and it hardly slid around at all. Maybe some double-sided tape? :)

Thanks!
-Erik
@elarse1,
If you feel that this part has been inserted incorrectly, we do recommend revisiting your dealer to ensure that it is secured. Thank you for reaching out, and feel free to PM us in the future with any questions you may have!

Kathryn
JeepCares

OP
OP
elarse1

elarse1

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Engineer
@elarse1,
If you feel that this part has been inserted incorrectly, we do recommend revisiting your dealer to ensure that it is secured. Thank you for reaching out, and feel free to PM us in the future with any questions you may have!

Kathryn
JeepCares
The dealer told me that "they're all like that," and that there's no way to secure it there. Is that true?

Mr_baker4420

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
@elarse1,

Kathryn
JeepCares
@elarse1,

Kathryn
JeepCares
Can somebody with @JeepCares answer the message that I sent? Or do I need to start a complaint thread to be noticed?

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
Can somebody with @JeepCares answer the message that I sent? Or do I need to start a complaint thread to be noticed?
I have responded to your private message, Mr_baker4420. Please continue to work with me there.

Kate
JeepCares

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
The dealer told me that "they're all like that," and that there's no way to secure it there. Is that true?
@elarse1,
While our team is not mechanically trained, we do rely on the diagnosis of our dealers to assess your vehicle. We recommend continuing to pursue a diagnosis of your concerns with your dealer, as they are in the best position to assist you at this point.
In the future, please reach back out here for our support during your vehicle service. We would be happy to assist via private message.

Kathryn
JeepCares
Sponsored