• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

More confused than ever

JT91299224

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wanted A Ranger
Occupation
AMSA
Has anyone had this happen: dealer has been told for weeks mines built. Yesterday they (the dealer) got an update that suddenly it is not built. It’s been in production status on the tracker since 1/12/24. Was finally emailed in January & promised an update in no more than 45 days. No update ever came. Called customer service who says it’s in production at 4G and the eta is 2/29-3/6. This call was made on 3/4. No way will it be here on 3/6. (That’s tomorrow) At this point my house was built faster from the ground up and I have no clue if you’d truck is even going to be built. Why cant Ford just communicate with their dealers and customers. I’d be happier if they would just be honest with what is going on even if that means waiting until the fall if that’s what it will be.
Sponsored

Pdramarocks

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado, MachE, Viper, Neon, Miata
It’s likely built and sitting on a lot until they release it. At that time the tracker will update to reflect that it’s built.

T-Rev

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor, 2023 Toyota GR86
Perhaps they needed to fix a quality issue with your build.

jdlapointe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Taurus, 1970 Fairlane 500
Occupation
Project Manager
Mine just swapped back from built to "We received your order". All of the dates are still there. I am sure it is just a tracker bug. I haven't placed much stock in it personally.

Sponsored

snowmanoz

First Name
Stewart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
As of this morning my truck changed to shipped with an ETD between 3/24 and 4/06. It is by rail, and I live in Maine so it has a ways to go from the factory.
I’m in NH, 2 weeks ago the dealer said it would arrive this week when he asked for a favor to close the transaction before end of Feb. They didn’t sharpen the pencil hard enough and I’m not holding my breath.

jdlapointe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Taurus, 1970 Fairlane 500
Occupation
Project Manager
The okay to buy just happened at the end of February, so I wouldn't have expected anything before then. My tracker actually says shipped with 3/10/24 as the date, so this is the real deal.
Sponsored