Most Detailed Video of JT Ever

1. bangolia

bangolia Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Bryan
    Vehicle(s):
    2014 JKU
    Liked:
    So while the host here is super annoying!... this is by far the best overview of the Gladiator i have seen yet. Not sure how I have missed this until now but wanted to share in the event yall missed it too.

2. kayakmike

kayakmike Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Mike
    Vehicle(s):
    2020 Jeep Gladiator LE on order; 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel, 2014 Jeep Cherokee, 2018 Volvo XC60
    Liked:
    Haven't seen that video before, though I ran across another video of her crawling in their JLU and she was so annoying I had to stop watching...

Love the air down/up warning. Had not heard of that before.

artimana likes this.
  3. steffen707

steffen707 Well-Known Member

Vehicle(s):
    2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
    Liked:
    i swear we talked about this right after the LA show, good video if you can get over her voice, lol.

artimana likes this.
  4. Matstock4

Matstock4 Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Matt
    Vehicle(s):
    2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU, 2017 Toyota Sienna, 1989 Turbo Trans Am
    Liked:
    Well she's easy on the eyes, but definitely not on the ears....

JTRUBI, steffen707 and bangolia like this.
  5. ralphjjr

ralphjjr Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Ralph
    Vehicle(s):
    2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
    Liked:
    She's excited. Which is cool, I think it goes with the occasion.

6. Iron Wolfpack

Iron Wolfpack Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Matthew
    Vehicle(s):
    2020 Red Rubicon Gladiator LE, 06 Range Rover Sport, 92 E350 Tailgating Bus (Howlin' Prowler); past Jeeps - 87 YJ, 02 TJ
    Liked:
    I recently happened across their YouTube channel and I was really impressed with her knowledge. They are huge Jeep fans and take their JL all over the place. And definitely put it to the test. I’d rather hear from someone like her who is legitly excited about the new truck than someone who is just reading specs from a sheet of paper. She knows some of the weaknesses of the JL and is excited they were addressed with the JT.

ralphjjr, Jeepers! and 5JeepsAz like this.
  7. drogers

drogers Well-Known Member

Vehicle(s):
    F-250
    Liked:
    I agree - And her voice doesn’t bother me. They’re a cute couple that has a lot of fun keeping together, *and* they aren’t afraid to actually use their Jeeps off-road.

They scraped up their brand new JL a little bit and some folks on the other side were framing out ‘how could you do that to a brand new Jeep?’ Seriously- whiskey tango foxtrot?

Anyway, I’m a fan

furrymurray, Jeepers! and 5JeepsAz like this.
  8. Kevin8086

Kevin8086 New Member

First Name:
    Kevin
    Vehicle(s):
    2018 JLU Rubicon
    Liked:
    Thanks for the compliments everyone and thanks for sharing our video even if you do find my wife annoying. I guess we can’t please everyone.

Gumidaka, Matstock4, Jake and 2 others like this.
  9. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Jake
    Vehicle(s):
    Toyota FJ Cruiser
    Liked:
    I don’t find her annoying. I find her enthusiastic about a truck that everyone else is enthusiastic about.

furrymurray and Jeepers! like this.
  10. JTRUBI

JTRUBI Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Chris
    Vehicle(s):
    Jk rubicon
    Liked:
    Love their videos but her voice is annoying. I prefer when Kevin is talking tbh. But great editing and a detailed run down of everything they do. So if you can get over her voice then they have a lot of great content.

I’ve been a sub for them for a while. You get used to it.

11. furrymurray

furrymurray Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Michael
    Vehicle(s):
    Ford F-350 srw 4x4 crew cab diesel
    Liked:
    You guys may think she is annoying but she has done a lot for the Jeep community along with Kevin from their Youtube channel. She is just excited about Jeeping and all that goes with it which helps bring more people in. The more Jeeps on the road the better and I think they are doing a great job spreading the word on how fun and adventurous these vehicles are.

Kevin8086 and Jeepers! like this.
  12. Phantom

Phantom Active Member

First Name:
    Jordan
    Vehicle(s):
    02 TJ, 97 Ram Cummins, 13 Rally Fighter
    Liked:
    Firefighter
    Garage Profiles:
    They are a great YouTube watch; ambitious, knowledgeable, and entertaining. Not afraid to do stupid stuff for our entertainment.

If you get a chance to watch their trip to Holy Cross, that's a great example of what they do. Watch it and you'll quickly figure out if you love them or hate them.

steffen707, Jake and Kevin8086 like this.
  13. OP
    OP
    bangolia

bangolia Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Bryan
    Vehicle(s):
    2014 JKU
    Liked:
    So I might have to retract my previous statement about the annoying part. This weekend was mostly rainy and much of my time was consumed by searching for gladiator videos and watching reviews of JLs. Several times videos of them and their jeep the step child came up. I found myself relying on them and even searching out their videos. They are entertaining Educational and honestly after the initial shock seem like downright good people. I think rather I know if I ran into them on the trail I would happily share a lunchable And a good story with them. These guys seem pretty epic to me And I’m glad they’re part of the jeep community.

5JeepsAz, Kevin8086, Phantom and 3 others like this.
  14. 5JeepsAz

5JeepsAz Well-Known Member

Vehicle(s):
    1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
    Liked:
    Garage Profiles:
    #14 Mar 11, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
    Hey thank you for checking in. If you are the real, thank you for doing you in those vids. Got back into the jeep thing watching your 9 reasons one and actually saw that little POS rubberized strip over the door doing research! Later, watched some known dudes try to stumble through answering you, in Vail or somewhere, but your stuff is legit all on it's own. You guys don't try to be anything, appreciate you. Also, that is axacly Jeeping with great, fun, and happy wife. Good on you!

Edit: I hope you are the real people. I have to say this: yes, to her trail rated means trail rated. Don't give BS about cross member being similar due to engineering. Look at it! It bent because it has holes in it. Lol. I'll pay at the pump, I got it - jeep you make a skid plate that skids please, no matter how heavy. And don't gimme driver error - Jeep's are supposed to be driver proof. She thinks a Jeep is a Jeep. And your little tech trinkets better make her eyes twinkle or don't put them in it. She knows tech and buys tech and it better work. And, she doesn't pay retail. Expensive? Hell yes. But she gets the deal price and she'd be in a luxury vehicle if she wasn't a jeep chick. Do not ever say intentionally expensive and do never charge her ass retail. End of comments. Love watching your show. And about the little dog. I have one too, except he grew. Lol. Thank you.

Edit2: Starrs if that's you being funny hahaha.

Kevin8086 likes this.
  15. homerun

homerun Well-Known Member

Vehicle(s):
    1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
    Liked:

I didn’t follow half of that but that is really Kevin from lite bright. He has the same username and has been on the JL forum for awhile.

Kevin8086 and 5JeepsAz like this.