Sponsored

BMM123

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4 now - Sport Premium on order
My dealer had a sport Premium arrive yesterday. It has Michelin Primacy. Hopefully thats what mine will have.
My Sport premium has those as well has those as well
Sponsored

OP
OP
Blue Crush Taco

Blue Crush Taco

First Name
Dare
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
You may be right. Hopefully I will find out what my Sport + is wearing in a few weeks.
My guess is the Generals. But I may be wrong. I think they used to put Firestones on the Sport OEM but switched to the generals.....

Goriders

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport Plus
I had another question on the sport +. Which cameras does it come with outside of the rear backup camera?

Think I read you didn’t get the full panorama, which isn’t the end of the world for me. But was wondering if you get the camera in the front grill?

Thanks again.

OP
OP
Blue Crush Taco

Blue Crush Taco

First Name
Dare
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
I had another question on the sport +. Which cameras does it come with outside of the rear backup camera?

Think I read you didn’t get the full panorama, which isn’t the end of the world for me. But was wondering if you get the camera in the front grill?

Thanks again.
The only camera I got with my truck was the back up camera. I think you can add them as an option.

KevR

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Pro
Is the lock/unlocking when near the drivers door any better? Couldn't stand that my 2020 would lock as soon as I get near the door in my garage or even right when I was reaching for the handle to open the door while it was unlocked.

OP
OP
Blue Crush Taco

Blue Crush Taco

First Name
Dare
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
Is the lock/unlocking when near the drivers door any better? Couldn't stand that my 2020 would lock as soon as I get near the door in my garage or even right when I was reaching for the handle to open the door while it was unlocked.
I haven't had any issues with locking and unlocking yet at all. Most of the time I lock my fob out to block the signal and have to push a button to unlock it anyway........ I haven't noticed any real changes from my 2020 other than if you remote start the truck it doesn't turn off when you open the door. ( this alone was worth any price increase as my old truck started like garbage when re started too quickly.

OP
OP
Blue Crush Taco

Blue Crush Taco

First Name
Dare
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
How long did you wait for delivery?
I didn't. I saw that a local dealer had it come in and I went the next day and made the deal. That was February 2nd so there were very few to choose from. It had most of everything I wanted. I'm very happy so far!