Sponsored

My Build List as I see it now

booneja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport (hers) and Overland (His)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
So I've been looking for some time on the forum, to get my list straightened out, looking at options, checking pricing, going over what I think I want and/or need to make my rig, mine and what I would like. I do not intend to go full out offroading, just like to have a bit of protection if I do go out on some moderate trails. So here is my list:

1. New Windshield (to replace broken one)
2. Bed Rack (this is one of the two items I am flipping back and forth on, because of price) - Maximus-3 overland rack or Go Rhino overland extreme rack;
3. Front bumper -Go Rhino 230121T Trail line Winch Ready Front Full Width Bumper (i like the beefiness)
4. Rear Bumper (second item that I am flipping back and forth on because of price) - JCR Vanguard with tire swing arm or DV8 Offroad RBGL-01;
5. sliders/ steps (to replace existing overland side steps)- N-FAB PRJ1980T-TX Predator Pro Nerf Steps (2 ppl in house are vertically challenged ~5'0")
6. Underside protection - still in question
7. Air system - ARB Dual tank (under hood mount), with connectors mounted to Bed Rack (plumbing hidden)
8. Molle panels - JCR interior and overhead Molle panels (to mount FL, FE, first aid kit etc.)
9. Misc - Euro spec rear fogs, euro spec side mirrors with integrated signals, spacer leveling kit to add 1.5-2" lift
10. Canadian graphics/ decals.

There may be a few other things added here and there as I move forward with this....

Need to clear up reno dept before I start
Sponsored