First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Lead Cloud Infrastructure Automation Engineer
This is my first post on the forum and my first Jeep! I did tons of research while I was looking at Jeeps and the best modifications. I found that this forum always had the best information. I purchased my Gladiator new in August of this year. It started as a stock Willys package and has evolved into what you see now.

Modifications:
Front Lift: Rough Country 2.5 Inch Spacer Kit
Rear Lift: .75 Daystar Spacers
Wheels: 17x8.5 Method Race Wheels 316 Matte Black
Tires: Toyo Open Country 35x11.50X17
Fox Steering Stabilizer
Hot Headliner
LineX Bedliner
Roll-Up Tonneau Cover From Extreme Terrain

Jeep Gladiator My Diesel Gladiator - Lifted with Method Race Wheels and 35 Inch Tires IMG_1105

Jeep Gladiator My Diesel Gladiator - Lifted with Method Race Wheels and 35 Inch Tires IMG_1106

Jeep Gladiator My Diesel Gladiator - Lifted with Method Race Wheels and 35 Inch Tires IMG_1065

Jeep Gladiator My Diesel Gladiator - Lifted with Method Race Wheels and 35 Inch Tires IMG_1064

Jeep Gladiator My Diesel Gladiator - Lifted with Method Race Wheels and 35 Inch Tires IMG_1063

One with my dad's stock Rubicon.

Jeep Gladiator My Diesel Gladiator - Lifted with Method Race Wheels and 35 Inch Tires IMG_1067
Sponsored

Mac Attack

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Will be buying Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Whatever you want...I can supervise!
This is my first post on the forum and my first Jeep! I did tons of research while I was looking at Jeeps and the best modifications. I found that this forum always had the best information. I purchased my Gladiator new in August of this year. It started as a stock Willys package and has evolved into what you see now.

Modifications:
Front Lift: Rough Country 2.5 Inch Spacer Kit
Rear Lift: .75 Daystar Spacers
Wheels: 17x8.5 Method Race Wheels 316 Matte Black
Tires: Toyo Open Country 35x11.50X17
Fox Steering Stabilizer
Hot Headliner
LineX Bedliner
Roll-Up Tonneau Cover From Extreme Terrain

Jeep Gladiator My Diesel Gladiator - Lifted with Method Race Wheels and 35 Inch Tires IMG_1067

One with my dad's stock Rubicon.

Like the father and son...carrying on the tradition!

Dougstdig

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JTRD - '08 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4
Very nice. I think I know the answer to this, but will ask anyway. Did you have the same bottoming out of the front end so many of the diesel rubicon’s are having???mine included… before the mods. If so, did the mods clear it up?

Shawnu22

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Sport S Diesel
Occupation
Project Manager
Nice setup! I like seeing those 35" x 11.5" setups!

Sponsored

OP
OP
NTDieselPower

NTDieselPower

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Lead Cloud Infrastructure Automation Engineer
Very nice. I think I know the answer to this, but will ask anyway. Did you have the same bottoming out of the front end so many of the diesel rubicon’s are having???mine included… before the mods. If so, did the mods clear it up?
Thanks!

I have not experienced the bottoming out issue, but then again I tend to drive like I am in a lowered vehicle. My other ride is a lowered VW Golf TDI.
Jeep Gladiator My Diesel Gladiator - Lifted with Method Race Wheels and 35 Inch Tires F0F6FAC4-B016-49F4-B2E6-4C280FAAABC2

So, I am use to slowing down or avoiding bad spots in the road. :) I have a few spots I can try to see if I bottom out.

Dougstdig

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JTRD - '08 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4
Thanks!

I have not experienced the bottoming out issue, but then again I tend to drive like I am in a lowered vehicle. My other ride is a lowered VW Golf TDI.
Jeep Gladiator My Diesel Gladiator - Lifted with Method Race Wheels and 35 Inch Tires F0F6FAC4-B016-49F4-B2E6-4C280FAAABC2

So, I am use to slowing down or avoiding bad spots in the road. :) I have a few spots I can try to see if I bottom out.
Too funny…see my username? I had a 90 or 91 TDI Golf the rest is history…lol

I went to the Osceola national forest in N FL late Christmas afternoon and did nothing more than drive on dirt roads. There were a couple of small shallow water filled Texas sized potholes a foot deep or so and had no issue because I just rolled in. The 4 to 8 in deep gully or mini ditches gave me hell. 5 to 8 mph and it was BOOM. Took me over 2 1/2 hours to travel just shy of 18 miles. I’m going try to set up an appointment at a local dealer just to get it on the record.
Sponsored