MY DREAM WHITH HARD TOP

FRENCHGLADIATOR

First Name
FRANCK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMAROK VW
Bonjour les gars, j'habite près de Marseille et j'attends avec impatience l'arrivée du Gladiator sur le vieux continent. En attendant, je le change numériquement et je suis satisfait de mon dernier "concept" avec le toit rigide et les autocollants. J'espère que tu l'aimes aussi. Hé monsieur Jeep, vous voulez faire un beau toit rigide pour le Gladiator.

Hello guys, I live near Marseille and I look forward to the arrival of the Gladiator on the old continent. In the meantime, I'm changing it numerically and I'm happy with my latest "concept" with the hardtop and stickers. I hope you like it too. Hey Mr. Jeep, you want to make a nice hardtop for the Gladiator.

iris18c.jpg

Jeep Gladiator Hardtop Canopy FT Concept 12/2018
Sponsored

Englane

First Name
Elliott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S, ‘06 LJ, ‘67 Mustang, Indian Chief, Triumph Thruxton, Triumph TR6
Vehicle Showcase
C’est bon! J’aime la couverture sur la Jeep blanche. Pouvez-vous faire une autre photo avec une Jeep noir? J’aimerais voir ça! Excusez mon français, et merci!

Its good! I like the cover on the white Jeep. Can you do another photo with a black Jeep? I would like to see that! Excuse my French, and thank you!

OP
OP
FRENCHGLADIATOR

FRENCHGLADIATOR

First Name
FRANCK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMAROK VW
[QUOTE = "Englane, post: 163663, member: 17665"] C'est bon! J'aime la couverture sur la jeep blanche. Pouvez-vous faire une autre photo avec une Jeep noir? J'aimerais voir ça! Excusez mon français, et merci! [/ DEVIS]

Haut rigide Jeep Gladiatior Noir

Rigid Jeep Gladiatior Black Top

iris16.jpg

DMoney

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mitsubishi Montero Sport w/ 1.5 inch lift.
Occupation
Freight-liner Diesel Technician
@FRENCHGLADIATOR
Nice hardtop canopy concept, I hope something like this goes into production.

Please excuse my French.:giggle:

Sponsored

JJStasen

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 RAM, 12 Tahoe, 97 TJ [RIP 99 XJ ton's and 35's]
Vehicle Showcase
Bonjour les gars, j'habite près de Marseille et j'attends avec impatience l'arrivée du Gladiator sur le vieux continent. En attendant, je le change numériquement et je suis satisfait de mon dernier "concept" avec le toit rigide et les autocollants. J'espère que tu l'aimes aussi. Hé monsieur Jeep, vous voulez faire un beau toit rigide pour le Gladiator.

iris18c.jpg

Jeep Gladiator Hardtop Canopy FT Concept 12/2018
Translation:
Hello guys, I live near Marseille and I look forward to the arrival of the Gladiator on the old continent. In the meantime, I'm changing it numerically and I'm happy with my latest "concept" with the hardtop and stickers. I hope you like it too. Hey Mr. Jeep, you want to make a nice hardtop for the Gladiator.

C’est bon! J’aime la couverture sur la Jeep blanche. Pouvez-vous faire une autre photo avec une Jeep noir? J’aimerais voir ça! Excusez mon français, et merci!
Translation 2:
Its good! I like the cover on the white Jeep. Can you do another photo with a black Jeep? I would like to see that! Excuse my French, and thank you!

[QUOTE = "Englane, post: 163663, member: 17665"] C'est bon! J'aime la couverture sur la jeep blanche. Pouvez-vous faire une autre photo avec une Jeep noir? J'aimerais voir ça! Excusez mon français, et merci! [/ DEVIS]

Haut rigide Jeep Gladiatior Noir

iris16.jpg
Translation 3:
Rigid Jeep Gladiatior Black Top

Wraith

First Name
Wraith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU my 19th Jeep
I have included the language translations into the original posts. Thank you for translating JJStasen for everyone else entering this thread.