Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Hello All!

I recently took delivery of a 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon and I've loved it so far. I recently added Cooper STT Pro 315/70R17s and I'm not sure how much I'll really want to lift it, at least for now. I'm really digging how much the tires filled out the wheel wells. I have owned Jeeps since I learned how to drive, starting out with a bunch of different Cherokees, then eventually moving on to a TJ, and LJ, and now this. My wife and I love camping and wheeling, and the Gladiator nailed what I wanted in a Jeep. We have a small A Frame camper that used to be a chore to tow behind the LJ, but now its like it isn't even there. This truck has been great.

From the factory, it came with quite a few options:
Black leather seats
Cold weather group
LED Lighting
8.4 Radio
Active Safety with ACC
Aux Switches
Cargo Management
Roll up Tonneau
All weather mats
Auto Trans
Bedliner

I knew when I bought my first new Jeep that I would want to go all out and I'm so happy that I did. I'm going to use this thread to keep track of the build (Very very slowly). Hopefully someone benefits from this!

IMG_20200521_164744.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
msb0103

msb0103

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Build Thread
Link
I got the stock tires sold and reprogrammed the new tires with Jscan. The app worked great and only took one bit of fine tuning. For my 315/70r17s a tire size of 33" in the app nailed the speeds according to GPS and a speed limit sign. I'm really loving this Jeep!
Sponsored