Sponsored

My Gladiator posted on Jeep's Instagram!

Tourenwagen

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Super pumped that Jeep chose to feature my mildly modified Overland on their Instagram page over the weekend. It's pretty cool to see your truck under the official Jeep logo!

The only downside is they didn't tag my Instagram account like they said they would so I lost the opportunity for some new followers :(

There's 4 pics so scroll L to R below :please:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Tourenwagen

Tourenwagen

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Nice, what sort of bike mount do you have?
I have the seasucker suction mount which just attaches to the rear window. I change my vehicles a lot and this have worked on the last 4 and saves me having to buy a new rack for each one!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Tourenwagen

Tourenwagen

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland

Chunky White

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Industrial Electrician
I'd have to leave a comment thanking them for posting pics of your jeep if I was you

Sarge502

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Thin Blue Line
Vehicle Showcase
That's awesome. Especially considering they generally don't post or advertise any trim beyond what they think of as their higher trims (Rubicon/Mojave). A buddy of mine has also had his featured on their page awhile back.

However, I'm still not sure why they won't direct credit IG accounts with anything Jeep related in your user name considering most all accounts on IG have something "jeep" related in their name (ex. "_blank_jeep, _blank_gladiator, ___JT"), Instead they will just credit your first name last initial assuming you have it listed.

For example mine is : Sarge502Jeep but they would credit me as: "Shaun S." Not sure their reasoning.

side note/edit: Didnt realize til now, how much of a thread revival this is with the last few posts. SMH
Sponsored

Last edited: