Sponsored

MY22 color wish list

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
We are coming up on MY22 ordering soon. What new colors are you hoping to see. Or what past Jeep colors are you hoping make a return on a limited edition basis.

For me my top is Chief Blue. I'm not one to trade out quickly. But if they do Chief Blue my Nacho Willys is going bye bye in a second. Second on my list would be Bikini. Though that one I may have to do a little internal debating. Wouldn't be as easy of a trade. And I'll probably go with a Sport S max tow this time around.
Sponsored

Sponsored

SouthTXJT

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave
Gobi, Dune, or Sahara Tan look perfect on the Gladiator. I was pretty down on not being able to get a Gobi but ended up with a Sarge Green which at first I wasn't so high but now I can't imagine getting another color. orange Mojave or red Rubicon trims really make these colors stand out.

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
Not to hijack but I know Mango Tango is not going to be an option, nor is Gobi, so just wondering if anyone has had their Gladiator wrapped and what the cost and time involved were? Asking about having a shop do it, not me in my garage.
I’ve seen that green one that I believe is in Colorado so I know it can be done. Just wondering if it’s cost prohibitive???

869 KPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor
Not to hijack but I know Mango Tango is not going to be an option, nor is Gobi, so just wondering if anyone has had their Gladiator wrapped and what the cost and time involved were? Asking about having a shop do it, not me in my garage.
I’ve seen that green one that I believe is in Colorado so I know it can be done. Just wondering if it’s cost prohibitive???
There's an acid green one for sale on the forums here. I think he said in the sale post how much it was. Seemed too cheap to be true but I don't remember.

OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Never say never. Jeep has been known to pull some surprises in the color department. Gobi I'd say would be a while for sure since it was just run last year. Mango Tango has been 10 years so you never know.

To get a good wrap you are probably looking at a minimum of $4k. And unless you are starting with black you are going to want to get the roll cage done too. That I'm sure would add to the cost substantially.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi, Dune, or Sahara Tan look perfect on the Gladiator. I was pretty down on not being able to get a Gobi but ended up with a Sarge Green which at first I wasn't so high but now I can't imagine getting another color. orange Mojave or red Rubicon trims really make these colors stand out.
Gobi was probably the most fitting color for the Gladiator next to Sting Gray.

Jeep Gladiator MY22 color wish list 6C28C93B-300E-4A59-85C0-C9FB2BEEB204

JDChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT Mojave
If Gobi or Gator come out in the near future I'll be sad. I placed my order on 7/7 for Hydro Blue, which is what I have on my '16 JKU that's going to be sold, but would have given a lot of consideration to Gobi or Gator. I was thinking about changing up the color but nothing else spoke to me.

OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
100% agree with Gobi and Sting Gray.

Hey but Sarge Green fits really well too. I'm not being biased at all hahah
I agree. It's a close third behind those two. Actually I wouldn't even give them rating spots. They all fit equally. All three give it that military feel. Which the Gladiator obviously looks like.
Sponsored