First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR, '08 JKUX, '08 JKUS
I'm hoping it's from earlier in the build. The JB status is per an email from the dealer this morning. I'll probably just end up asking them what the regress on the build sheet means but I don't want to pepper them with emails daily. If I don't see further progress in the next few days I'll ask them about it.
I'm going to cross my fingers for you (and me, since I'm in JB!) that it was a stall earlier in the process. Considering you ordered 11 days before me, and I went into D1 4 days before you, I'm thinking it was something early that pushed you back and not something holding you (or me) up in JB. 🤞
Sponsored

OP
OP
OHJeeper

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
I'm going to cross my fingers for you (and me, since I'm in JB!) that it was a stall earlier in the process. Considering you ordered 11 days before me, and I went into D1 4 days before you, I'm thinking it was something early that pushed you back and not something holding you (or me) up in JB. 🤞
I'm going to keep my random guessing spree going... From what little I know about the FCA/Stellantis process, you get put into D1 when all parts are available for your exact build.

But, if a build ahead of yours needs a part (like slush mats, let's say) and the tech pulls them out of the bin and one is missing or damaged, they'll just take the next set off the pile and keep the line moving.

Well, now there's one less set of slush mats for the guys in line behind... this could be you. So, they pull you out of D1 until they get enough back in allocation to put you back in line... this could happen for a transmission, rock rails, bed liner spray, etc. If they had to stop the line every time a part was missing the builds would take forever.

That's just my thought process at least! Take it for what it's worth (which is exactly $0) 🤣

Zissou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, 2021 BMW M2, 2012 Monster 1100evo
Occupation
Business Intelligence
I'm thinking on betting myself whether I find a build sheet or a PS5 first. 💰
I got my PS5 before the Gladiator! lol

I figured out the trick to getting a PS5 - use an inventory tracking app. I think I used Hot Stock. It gives you ~10 min heads up when an online retailer will have them back in stock. I got the notification about Walmart, got the walmart app ready and constantly refreshed. Took about an hour of trying but eventually got one.

Now if only I could control some of this process for my Gladiator...

Sarge_Willys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Willys
I checked in with Jeep Chat and was told the following good news: "I can see your order has completed the build and has been shipped to storage. This is either to wait for room on a rail car or it may be receiving additional inspections. It should ready to ship out very soon!"

I am going to check in with my dealer on Monday (expected ship date) to see if they have any more info.

NUcat

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD on order
:angry: I had to check again today just to be sure, only to get obliterated by the agent’s finishing move: “check back again in 3-4 weeks…”

The classic “solid snake” death scream resonated throughout my house… I guess I’ll be welcoming the next class of MY22 JT owners to this thread!

2F81F972-C17D-4116-A7FC-3ACCC8AA1A1D.jpeg

Sponsored

Jglad15

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
:angry: I had to check again today just to be sure, only to get obliterated by the agent’s finishing move: “check back again in 3-4 weeks…”

The classic “solid snake” death scream resonated throughout my house… I guess I’ll be welcoming the next class of MY22 JT owners to this thread!

Jeep Gladiator MY22 Only - Anyone moved to D1? 2F81F972-C17D-4116-A7FC-3ACCC8AA1A1D
That’s the a** hat who was short with me!

19Delta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built JKUR to an F150 FX4, to my 2022 Mojave!
I just got my build sheet!!!

But, I noticed that the tires were Falkens... I thought the "stock" tires were still BFGs (at least on the JL they were). I'm swapping mine out anyway, but curious about that.
You got Falken tires. Fun fact: These are the biggest FALKEN tires jeep has ever put on a jeep! 😁🤣

22EcoDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22jtsD , 06XK, 21KL - Retired(97ZJ,15JKU, 00WJ,)

Sponsored

Gladiatrix22

First Name
Kasey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator
1st. I have not read through this entire thread.

2nd. I ordered a 2022 Sport S Diesel in Snazzberry on October 9th.

3rd. Just spoke with the dealer today and he said it has transitioned into pending shipment. He informed me that they Jeep's typically are sent by rail from Toledo to Nashville before being trucked to the dealers, but he recently received a load directly on truck from Toledo, which reduced the shipment time drastically.

4th. I am impatiently awaiting the arrival of my new baby.

5th. Here is a photo of my new build minus tonneau cover and lift which is at the dealer.
Jeep Gladiator MY22 Only - Anyone moved to D1? jee

19Delta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built JKUR to an F150 FX4, to my 2022 Mojave!

3rd. Just spoke with the dealer today and he said it has transitioned into pending shipment. He informed me that they Jeep's typically are sent by rail from Toledo to Nashville before being trucked to the dealers, but he recently received a load directly on truck from Toledo, which reduced the shipment time drastically.

5th. Here is a photo of my new build minus tonneau cover and lift which is at the dealer.
This is the best "Jeep build" picture on the internet today! I can easily see this being a new trend!

Chesapeakejeep

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 xj
I just got a notification that my window sticker has been made available, but when I use the link to pull it up I get "Sorry, a Window Sticker is unavailable for this VIN". I've verified the VIN is entered correctly. It works to pull up my build sheet.

I still haven't heard back from Renee.
I got the same notification, are you able to see it yet?

OP
OP
OHJeeper

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)

Priceless