Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Looking at running these, but rumor has it (only heard about it in a couple reviews), is the front round tube open (ie does not have a end cap) so mud etc can get into the tube and cause havoc from within?
Brought truck home a few days ago, and wife can't get into it. Maybe that's a good thing :)
Jeep Gladiator N-Fab J1980T textured black wheel to wheel steps Goose huntin

I really like the look of these and the price, so would be interested from those that have
Sponsored

basicGlad

First Name
GBP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
miata, vw bugg, subaru
Build Thread
Link
Congratulations on the gladiator!
Wow, that's amazing how good that silver and grey decal makes the white gladiator look.

Cannot comment on the wheels but if your wife cannot get in put her in the bed :LOL::clap:

4xjeepr

First Name
DON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Sport, 06 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 95 Wrangler Rio Grande
Looking at running these, but rumor has it (only heard about it in a couple reviews), is the front round tube open (ie does not have a end cap) so mud etc can get into the tube and cause havoc from within?
Brought truck home a few days ago, and wife can't get into it. Maybe that's a good thing :)

I really like the look of these and the price, so would be interested from those that have
Replied to your question on other page. That step is ooen in front and rear. I am happy with mine. May diy a closure for them at a latter time however, time is not on my side with work. Good luck in your search, any other questions hit me up and I'll do best to answer.

Shackleton

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, Camry

This truck looks great

OP
OP
mtudb24

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation