First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Occupation
Sales
Any of them out there? Capital in Indian Trail is offering 5%, but I’ve seen others in the past offering more.
Sponsored

rymanrph

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JT Rubicon
Is this on ordered trucks? I actually like one of the salesmen over at Capital and I'd like to give him my business if they can match the best deal I can get or at least make it worth not going to Tennessee. Still waiting on Earl to be available to order though...

Bigalh79

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Rebel, currently shopping for a Jeep Gladiator
Does capital jeep offer 5% on jeeps that are on the lot? I've been looking at a couple they have on the lot.

Sublime

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gecko Green 2021 Sport S
Check out Tric County. They are a sponsor here. They were doing 6 to 8 I believe. Make sure to work with Travis. Or you could order through Gupton and drive home.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
The 8% may be a thing of the past. Best you can do with Gupton is 6 or 7.
Things have changed since all of the deep discounts started.
I have yet to see any discounts "on the lot", it's only ordered vehicles of those I have checked with.

Sponsored

Tar Heel Wrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold JLU Sport S for JTM, JL Willys Sport
Check out Tric County. They are a sponsor here. They were doing 6 to 8 I believe. Make sure to work with Travis. Or you could order through Gupton and drive home.
I'm sure that was a typo.

Tri City Email Travis: [email protected]

Last I heard they were down to 4-6% under invoice. I ordered 2 Jeeps last year from Travis. Easiest deals ever. No financing pressure either.

astronerd

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.astronerd.net
Vehicle(s)
22 JT Sport S, 14 Mustang GT/CS, 04 Honda Pilot
Occupation
Finance/Accounting
I have a JT Sport S on order with Travis at Tri-City. With an affiliate membership I’m getting 5% below invoice. If I use financing from any of Tri-City’s lenders I’ll get another 1% below invoice. I ordered Mar 2nd.

OP
OP
BL5289

BL5289

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Occupation
Sales
Is this on ordered trucks? I actually like one of the salesmen over at Capital and I'd like to give him my business if they can match the best deal I can get or at least make it worth not going to Tennessee. Still waiting on Earl to be available to order though...
Only ordered Jeeps. Who in TN has a better deal?

OP
OP
BL5289

BL5289

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Occupation
Sales
Does capital jeep offer 5% on jeeps that are on the lot? I've been looking at a couple they have on the lot.
Ordered only - not for anything on the lot

rymanrph

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JT Rubicon
Only ordered Jeeps. Who in TN has a better deal?
I'm curious what the breakdown of the 5% includes. Is it 4% plus 1% for affiliate (Tread Lightly) or is it 3% plus 1% for affiliate and 1% for financing with the dealer, etc.? Do you happen to know what their doc fee is and if they price protect their orders? I also don't want any of the extra dealer add-ons like window tint, nitrogen in the tires, wheel locks, etc. If they require that, it will send me somewhere else.

Gupton near Nashville is 6% I believe (including 1% for affiliate) and an additional 1% if you finance at least $25k, but I'm not 100% sure. I'll verify when I'm ready to order. I'm not planning on financing that much so if it's only a 1% difference, then I'll buy local because I'll spend more on a one-way plane ticket, gas, and a hotel on the way back.

Sponsored

OP
OP
BL5289

BL5289

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Occupation
Sales
I spoke with Daniel and he said it was 5% + another 1% for an affiliate. He did not mention Tread Lightly…. Not sure if the other fees yet.

OP
OP
BL5289

BL5289

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Occupation
Sales
I have a JT Sport S on order with Travis at Tri-City. With an affiliate membership I’m getting 5% below invoice. If I use financing from any of Tri-City’s lenders I’ll get another 1% below invoice. I ordered Mar 2nd.
How far out is the order? I heard it’s currently 3-4 months but assume that can change with each dealer.

rymanrph

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JT Rubicon
I spoke with Daniel and he said it was 5% + another 1% for an affiliate. He did not mention Tread Lightly…. Not sure if the other fees yet.
I know there are two Daniels that work there, but Daniel L. is the guy that I've been working with. Even if their doc fees are really high, that's basically a match for what Gupton is offering minus the financing incentive (which I wouldn't qualify for). I appreciate the heads up. There are a few small unknowns, but I haven't seen any better options recently, especially ones that are as close to us.

astronerd

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.astronerd.net
Vehicle(s)
22 JT Sport S, 14 Mustang GT/CS, 04 Honda Pilot
Occupation
Finance/Accounting
How far out is the order? I heard it’s currently 3-4 months but assume that can change with each dealer.
When I ordered on Mar 2nd, I was told it was taking an average of 12 weeks from order to delivery. My JT was built the 1st week in April. At one point Jeep Chat gave me a dealer ETA of Apr 19 to May 2 but then several days later said no ETA was available. Travis told me today that VINTrack is down and is expected to be down the rest of the week so no updates will be available but orders & shipments are progressing. I’m hoping mine will be in soon but understand that it’s a new world in terms of transportation logistics.

-Mike

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
When I ordered on Mar 2nd, I was told it was taking an average of 12 weeks from order to delivery. My JT was built the 1st week in April. At one point Jeep Chat gave me a dealer ETA of Apr 19 to May 2 but then several days later said no ETA was available. Travis told me today that VINTrack is down and is expected to be down the rest of the week so no updates will be available but orders & shipments are progressing. I’m hoping mine will be in soon but understand that it’s a new world in terms of transportation logistics.

-Mike
like the new avatar.......
Sponsored